My name is Gladiator

STAT1

Starter
amare-melo.jpg

STAT: "Coach knows too well how to manipulate the mob."
Melo:
"Red Holzman had a dream that was the Knicks, Amar'e. This is not it. This is NOT it!
STAT:
"Red Holzman is dead, Melo. We mortals are but shadows and dust... SHADOWS AND DUST, MELO!"

alg_lupica_isiah.jpg

"I knew a man once who said, "Stupidity smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.'"

2007-01-23-suns-med.jpg

"At my signal, unleash Hell."

Houston+Rockets+v+New+York+Knicks+0VNxi2lKz56l.jpg

"We who are about to lose, salute you!"

ChaunceyBillupsWTrophies01_small.jpg

"I will see you again. But not yet... not yet."

nba_g_melo_martin1_576.jpg

K-Mart: "Can they hear you?"
Melo: "Who?"
K-Mart: "Your family. In Brooklyn."
Melo: "Oh yes."
K-Mart: "What do you say to them?"
Melo: "To my son - I tell him I will see him again soon. To keep his elbows in while shooting his J. To my wife... that is not your business."

CarmeloKnicks12011.jpg

"Your future coach asks for your loyalty, Melo. Take my hand, I only offer it once."

Anthony_Randolph.jpg

"My name is Anthony Erwin Randolph, Junior. Power Forward of the Minnesota Timberwolves, former 1st round lottery selection, posted 2 straight double doubles in my first 2 starts of the season, loyal servant to my true coach, Kurt Rambis. Owner of a sabotaged 1st season as a Knick, victim to a clueless head coach. And I will have my vengeance, in this season or the next."

Patrick-Ewing.jpg

"ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?! ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?!?! IS THIS NOT WHY YOU ARE HERE?!"

Donnie-Walsh-3.4a.jpg

"Five of my men are out there in Denver & Minnesota. Three of them are starting on their new teams. Two look to have Allstar potential. I will not believe that they fought and were traded for nothing."

kobe-melo.jpg

Melo: "I am required to score, so I score. That is enough."

Kobe: "That's enough for the playoffs, but not enough for a championship."

0.jpg

Brent Barry: "When was the last time you were happy?"
MDA:"Two years, two hundred and sixty-four days and this morning."

alg_stephon.jpg

SM: "3 pointers and uptempo, a powerful combination."
Reporters: "You really think people are going to be seduced by that?"
SM: "I think he knows what NY is. NY is the mob. Conjure a few 3 pointers for them and they'll be distracted. Take away their hopes for a title and still they'll roar. The beating heart of NY is not the streets of Times Square, it's the court of the Garden. He'll bring them mediocrity - and they will love him for it."

dantoni-wack.jpg

"It vexes me. I'm terribly vexed."

Carmelo-Karl.jpg

Karl: "You have proven your talent once again, Melo. Let us hope for the last time."
Melo: "There is no one left to play, coach."
Karl: "There is always someone left to play. How can I reward Denver's greatest player?"
Melo: "Let me go home."
Karl: "Ah, home."

The Garden '95

Benchwarmer
btw this should be considered for a sticky this really shows how the people around this organization thinks and how this team will not go far at all with the current people in the Front office,coaching staff, and players.

Hehe love the way you took so many quotes from the movie and modified it with Knicks related stuff. All valid points aswell!

You should have made one about James Dolan though. He's our version of Commodus :boohoo:

STAT1

Starter
Hehe love the way you took so many quotes from the movie and modified it with Knicks related stuff. All valid points aswell!

You should have made one about James Dolan though. He's our version of Commodus

charles-dolan.jpg
james_dolan--300x300.jpg

CD: "Are you ready to do your duty for Cablevision?"
JD: "Yes, father."
CD: "You will not be CEO."
JD: "Which wiser, older man is to take my place?"
CD: "My powers will pass to the Vice Chairman, to hold in trust until the company is ready to go private once more. Cablevision is to be a privately owned entity again."
JD: "The Vice Chairman?"
CD: "Yes. My decision disappoints you?"

alg_dolan_msg.jpg

JD: "You wrote to me once, listing the four chief virtues: Wisdom, justice, fortitude and temperance. As I read the list, I knew I had none of them. But I have other virtues, father. Addiction. That can be a virtue when it drives us to excel. Resourcefulness, intelligence, perhaps not on the normal human intelligence level, but... there are many forms of intelligence. Devotion, to Isiah and to you. And let's not forget I play a mean sax. But none of my virtues were on your list. Even then it was as if you didn't want me for your son."
CD: "Oh, Jimmy. You go too far."

amd_dolan-watches.jpg

JD: "I search the front pages of the newspapers... for ways to please you, to make you proud. One kind gesture, one real chance... where you gave me free reign to destroy a franchise like you allowed me to do with the Knicks. Would have been like Isiah and I doing the Dougie at MSG for a thousand years. What is it in me that you hate so much?"
CD: "Shh, Jimmy."
JD: "All I've ever wanted was to live up to you, the great CEO. Father."
CD: "Jimmy. Your faults as a son is my failure as a father. Come."
[Gives James a hug]
JD: "FATHER. I WOULD HAVE BUTCHERED THE WHOLE COMPANY... IF YOU WOULD ONLY LOVE ME!"
[smothers Charles while he suffocates]

8979887-large.jpg

STAT1

Starter
x350.jpg

JJ: "The high school player who became a prospect. The prospect who became a #1 pick. The #1 pick who became a star in the NBA. Striking story! But now, the fans want to know how the story ends. Only a true challenge will do. And what could be more challenging than to challenge me in the paint?"

Dwight: "LOL! You would check me?"
JJ: "Why not? Do you think I'm a scrub?"
Dwight: "I think you've been a scrub all your life."

57318292.jpg

reporter: "Are you the one they call the Fatass?"
Eddy: "Yes."
reporter: "They said you were a giant. They said you could eat a thousand chicken wings with one gulp."
Eddy: "A thousand? [chuckles] No. A hundred..."

JamesDolanIsaiahThomasKnicks.jpg

Dolan: [sobbing] "And now they love Donnie for his GM skills. So I can't just fire him, or it makes me even more clueless! The whole thing's like some crazed nightmare!"
Zeke: "He is defying you. His every acquisition is an act of defiance. The fans see this, and so does the media. Every day he makes a trade, they grow bolder. Fire him."
Dolan: "No. I will not make a martyr of him."

439x.jpg

Buike: "Have I missed it? Have I missed the game?"
Mace: "You have missed the season."

charles_oakley.jpg
kappa%20images%5Cact_allan_houston.jpg

Strength and honor.

coach--300x300.jpg

MDA: "Three weeks from now, I will be playing golf. Imagine where you will be, and it will be so. Hold the ball! Shoot the 3! If you find yourself alone, dribbling on the perimeter with the ball in your hands, do not be troubled. For you are in 4th quarter, and you're already losing!"

KobeJordan.jpg

Listen to me. Learn from me. I was not the best because I won scoring titles. I was the best because of the championships I won. Win the rings and you will win your legacy.

alg_bb2.jpg

Al: "Duhon, ball!"
[Duhon does nothing]
Al: "GIVE ME THE BALL!!"
[Duhon does nothing]
Al: "BALL! GIVE ME THE BALL!!!"
MDA: "HOLD THE BALL! HOLD THE BALL!"

phil+jackson+cracks+a+smile.jpg
vangundy.jpg

Phil: [laughing] "You knew Pat Riley???"
JVG: "I DIDN'T SAY I KNEW HIM, I SAID HE TOUCHED ME ON THE SHOULDER ONCE!!!"

050110CHARLES-OAKLEY-.png

Oak: "I think I understand my own fans."
Scottie: "Then perhaps Oak will be so good as to teach me, out of his own extensive experience?"
Oak: "I call it love, Scottie. The fans are my children, I am their father. I shall hold them to my bosom and embrace them tightly..."
Scottie: "Have you ever embraced someone tired of getting their ass beat, Oak?"
Oak: "No, but if you interrupt me again, I assure you that you shall."

KnicksCheerleadersBIG.jpg

And the great whore will suckle us until we are fat and happy and can suckle no more.

knicks-hated.jpg

I AM STARKS! I shall be closer to you for the next few days, which will be the last of your miserable life, than that BITCH of a mother who first brought you screaming into this world!!!

riley.knicks.jpg

Ultimately, this NBA Finals is coming to an end. Sadly, we cannot choose how but, what we can decide is how we meet that end, in order that we are remembered, as men.

barfrazbrad%20debreed.jpg

Brothers, what we do in life... echoes an eternity.

STAT1

Starter
isiah-thomas-pimped.jpg

Isiah: "What am I going to do with you? You simply won't... go away. Are we so different, you and I? You coach badly... as I do."

990260999.jpg

MDA: "I have only one more game to lose. Then it is done."

NY-AK172_SPRTS__D_20100809193950.jpg

Isiah: "Then lose it now!"

dantoni-pringles.bmp

[MDA smirks]

isiahpopcorn.jpg

Isiah: "They tell me that Gallo, squealed like a girl when they traded him to the Nuggets. And your boy Timofey... moaned like a whore when they benched him... again and again... and again."

6a00d83451b84f69e20111684655ed970c-550wi

MDA: "The time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end, Zeke."

Red

TYPE-A
isiah-thomas-pimped.jpg

Isiah: "What am I going to do with you? You simply won't... go away. Are we so different, you and I? You coach badly... as I do."

990260999.jpg

MDA: "I have only one more game to lose. Then it is done."

NY-AK172_SPRTS__D_20100809193950.jpg

Isiah: "Then lose it now!"

dantoni-pringles.bmp

[MDA smirks]

isiahpopcorn.jpg

Isiah: "They tell me that Gallo, squealed like a girl when they traded him to the Nuggets. And your boy Timofey... moaned like a whore when they benched him... again and again... and again."

6a00d83451b84f69e20111684655ed970c-550wi

MDA: "The time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end, Zeke."

Too much time on your hands...