Going to the game tonight. EXPECT a DFDH Volume 4 upon my return to break ish down.

I will be in the 100 section, pretty close; so ill provide some insight into the body language of players, bench, coach etc. As well as some of the things you might miss on TV.

STAY tuned.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
So now we get preview threads about your real thread that will no doubt be similar in thrust to all your other threads as of late. AWESOME!

platnumn

Benchwarmer
LOL.

DFDH, I dare you not to use the word 'Defense' in your game review post.

I dare you! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::smokin:

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I will check in, I am tired of seeing all the bullshit post around here so anything with some insight would be appreciated.

We need to win at all cost of course!!

What happened to the Post-Game post Harper?

From the looks of watching the game on TV, the croud was great & the players body language spoke volumes of a team that was playing with 100% team intensity & heart. The body language of the coach looked to be great. Body language of a coach who still believed & has yet to a) quit on his team or b) throw any of his players under the bus during a tough 6 game slide to make himself feel better about the situation.

My question is this: How did Melo look or respond during timeouts?

NewYork 21 Knicks

Benchwarmer
What happened to the Post-Game post Harper?

From the looks of watching the game on TV, the croud was great & the players body language spoke volumes of a team that was playing with 100% team intensity & heart. The body language of the coach looked to be great. Body language of a coach who still believed & has yet to a) quit on his team or b) throw any of his players under the bus during a tough 6 game slide to make himself feel better about the situation.

My question is this: How did Melo look or respond during timeouts?

im curious about that as well

Now we all know... If the Knicks would have lost, Harper would have been the first one to bump this thread; letting us all know how the players "quit on MDA" (when the action & intensity of the game spkoke differently), how Melo wasn't "focused during timeouts", MDA's body language was one of a quitting type of coach & the fans were screaming to fire coach for 4 quarters + an OT strong.

Now it's silent like a Lamb during quiet nights... Priceless.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Now we all know... If the Knicks would have lost, Harper would have been the first one to bump this thread; letting us all know how the players "quit on MDA" (when the action & intensity of the game spkoke differently), how Melo wasn't "focused during timeouts", MDA's body language was one of a quitting type of coach & the fans were screaming to fire coach for 4 quarters + an OT strong.

Now it's silent like a Lamb during quiet nights... Priceless.

That won't change his stance. And it's yet to alter mine.

Would you care to elaborate upon Carmelo's "We threw out the Xs & Os" statement?

Would that not suggest that when winning adjustments are more so under the scrutiny of the players than D'Antoni, that their approach as a unit is/was/will be more successful than that of his own?

Does that speak volumes to you?

TakMan

Rotation player
I dunno. I think what's won it for the Knicks is overall effort rather than any adjustments that the players decided to make without consulting the coach.

The Knicks shot a total 35 three's during the game. They continued to shoot with a ridiculously low success rate and they continued to prefer shooting from distance (35 of 81 FG attempted were 3's). It was their defensive display and overall hustle that won them this game. They allowed themselves more second chance points, they got fouled more often, and they played defence. Yes it's the coach's job to address appalling defensive displays, but you gotta be annoyed every time you see this team defend and struggle on every play during games with Miami or Orlando, San Antonio and Chicago, and not watch them demonstrate 1/10 of that effort with teams like Indiana or Cleveland. I don't like D'Antoni's approach at all, but I blame the players more for selecting games; That just disrespects all those that take time out of their lives to watch them play.

hey hey heyyy, im here and im constructing volume 4 as we speak

but i was going to switch it up a bit and break down the magic game in comparison to tonights game, because to me tonights game is more important

we are playing a weaker team that we should demolish, and I want to see how we translate some of the positives

note I Say SOME

of the positives from the magic game into the nets game

so continue to stay tuned

VOlume 4 will be an ongoing post and thread commencing during the Nets game tonight.

Your not getting out of this one that easy Harper. You never said anything with your OP, that you would quote on quote "wait until after the NJ game to post about the Magic game". In fact? You made it know you would post after the ORL game; key term being (after the ORL gm). Nothing about your false remark of waiting until after the NJ game... Save the BS for someone else.

I look at your above post, I read & try to understand it, and when I do? I find it as being ugly & laughable. We all know if Ny would have lost to Orlando, you would have killed MDA without thinking twice. As always. But now? After we beat a good Magic team? You have to "wait" until they play a bad team to bash MDA? Nice how some people judge coaches around here. Win & it's the players. Lose & it's MDA.

Your lies cant fool me man. You never stated anything about waiting until after the NJ game. NY impressed under MDA & it's simple as that. Just another excuse for Harper to wait for a teams failures to blame the coach. Typical "supporter"

dude settle, I dont know what you do with your time, but when you commute an hour and a half to watch a knicks game get home at 12:30 am, and have to get up at 6 am for work the next morning; constructing a legitimate post worth reading is the last thing on your mind.

While knicksonline is a wonderful asset in my life, and my free time; the fact of the matter remains.

I have a life.

With that being said, what is laughable, is your assertion that I would dismantle my stance on MDA due to the fact that I planned to delay my assessment of the magic game until I am comfortably seated with a sam adams in my hand watching tonights game with my 50 inch plasma in one corner, and my keyboard in the other.

Truth b Told, during tonights game is the only "time" that I have had to put "time" into a post worthy of a DFDH volume 4

remember queens

the only thing you control in this life is how you react.

so while you spill nonsensical laughable bravado.

I will patiently conjure up a post worth reading to debunk your tired approach towards standing up for the worst defensive Coach in the league.

War of words are fine with me, I have battled the best; with many posters as my witnesses I always end up on top being that A ) I dont argue with fools, I make my points with empirical statistical analytical evidence; and dont tear down posters on a personal level by name calling and using dramatics to win over a crowd.

and B) It is clear based on your foolhearted approach to assessing Dantoni, that you are clueless to the level of basketball that needs to be played in NY.

so in conclusion relax, breathe, and take the proverbial chill pill.
I dont enjoy getting this much attention from a poster on a basketball forum

I am a fan, not a media whore.

DFDH.

Last edited:
Your words don't fool me Harper. You can save your lies for someone who doesn't know any better.

Harper: "Going to the game tonight. Expect a DFOH volume 4 upon my RETURN to break ish down."

You've been returned lol. What have you broke down about our ORL game? Not a damn thing. Not a peep. Silent like a little lamb during quiet nights. It took another poster, having to bump this thread, for you to even reply back with lame excuses. Sad.

Harper: "I'll provide some insight into the body language of players, bench, coach, etc. As well as some things you miss on TV".

You've "provided" zero insight on the topic @ hand. Think we're fools?

Harper: "Stay Tuned".

For how long? lol, until the Knicks lose our next game? It's been 3-4 days since the Orlando game. You've also made over 15-20 different post's since the "NJ Nets game". You know, the game that you were "waiting for" but yet? Never mentioned NJ with your OP? Funny Harper

You made this thread to BASH THE COACH because you expected a loss against ORL.

Your words don't fool me Harper. You can save your lies for someone who doesn't know any better.

Harper: "Going to the game tonight. Expect a DFOH volume 4 upon my RETURN to break ish down."

You've been returned lol. What have you broke down about our ORL game? Not a damn thing. Not a peep. Silent like a little lamb during quiet nights. It took another poster, having to bump this thread, for you to even reply back with lame excuses. Sad.

Harper: "I'll provide some insight into the body language of players, bench, coach, etc. As well as some things you miss on TV".

You've "provided" zero insight on the topic @ hand. Think we're fools?

Harper: "Stay Tuned".

For how long? lol, until the Knicks lose our next game? It's been 3-4 days since the Orlando game. You've also made over 15-20 different post's since the "NJ Nets game". You know, the game that you were "waiting for" but yet? Never mentioned NJ with your OP? Funny Harper

You made this thread to BASH THE COACH because you expected a loss against ORL.
smh....
50smh.gif