Melo Man 2nd straight Eastern Conf POW

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
back-to-back nice, he's settled down now in NY as has our whole teama nd were in a rhythm now. hopefully we can keep it up for the playoffs.

NYallDay

Benchwarmer
I dont think i've every seen a player smile as much as he does while hes playing. I wonder if its cuz hes happy hes back home or if its cuz how easy it jus seems for him to put the ball in the bucket. The defender might be really digging down and trying to play D but Melo just rises, fires and snaps the net....damn wat a thing of beauty! i guess i would smile too. lol

KnickfanaticinGA

Benchwarmer
I dont think i've every seen a player smile as much as he does while hes playing. I wonder if its cuz hes happy hes back home or if its cuz how easy it jus seems for him to put the ball in the bucket. The defender might be really digging down and trying to play D but Melo just rises, fires and snaps the net....damn wat a thing of beauty! i guess i would smile too. lol

True true....and you can almost see each defender saying to himself after Melo drains the shot...."Sommama bish went in" :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

Melo is everything we traded for folks...don't get it twisted!

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
Shocked

I've always watched Melo and always thought he was a superstar. But, it wasn't until these past few weeks until I really realized how damn good this guy actually is. Honestly, arguably the "easiest" scorer that's ever played this game. Him and the old T-Mac.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I've always watched Melo and always thought he was a superstar. But, it wasn't until these past few weeks until I really realized how damn good this guy actually is. Honestly, arguably the "easiest" scorer that's ever played this game. Him and the old T-Mac.

He has been scoring really well i agree man. Tmac used to dawg people with houston lol.

la2ny

Starter
Real talk, Orlando TMAC was rediculous! Dude could drop 50,10,7 no prob. If he didn't get injured Im sure he'd probably have the most points scored since Wilt an not Kobe

STAT1

Starter
Melo is the most talented scorer in the NBA, bar none. He's more versatile a scorer than anyone in the game & get can his shot off on anyone doesn't matter who's guarding him. When he sets his mind to playing defense like he's been playing in the past couple weeks he's easily 1 of the top 3 players in the game.