Do we rest our players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
I know Dantoni doesn't like to do this, but he said this when we were in a battle for the 6th seed with Philly. Now that we've already clinched what do we do? Melo might have issues with his wrist. Plus, Amare with his ankle, of course.

That being said we still clearly have work to do on the team chemistry. Especially on the defensive rotations. However, Melo's been EXTREMELY hot lately. Do we risk sitting him and losing his touch?

I say rest Amare for both games. He's been here all year. He understands the system well.
Play Carmelo and Chauncey 30 minutes against Chicago, 20 minutes against Boston on Wednesday.
Give Derrick Brown big minutes in both games to see what he can give us.
Demote Jared Jefferies to "Official Ball Boy"

What do ya'll think?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I know Dantoni doesn't like to do this, but he said this when we were in a battle for the 6th seed with Philly. Now that we've already clinched what do we do? Melo might have issues with his wrist. Plus, Amare with his ankle, of course.

That being said we still clearly have work to do on the team chemistry. Especially on the defensive rotations. However, Melo's been EXTREMELY hot lately. Do we risk sitting him and losing his touch?

I say rest Amare for both games. He's been here all year. He understands the system well.
Play Carmelo and Chauncey 30 minutes against Chicago, 20 minutes against Boston on Wednesday.
Give Derrick Brown big minutes in both games to see what he can give us.
Demote Jared Jefferies to "Official Ball Boy"

What do ya'll think?

Already a thread on this one dude. Welcome to the site, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.