Why is Stoudemire playing tonight?

Sage

Rotation player
It's not a bad idea for him to be out there a little bit to get his timing and game fitness in before the playoff matchup.

I would have preferred he play against Chicago and sit out this one, don't need Garnett trying to whack people in the nuts today.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
It's not like he missed 20 games or something like that. How much fitness and timing could he lose in only a few games???

Amare should definitely be sitting IMO.

Sage

Rotation player
It's not like he missed 20 games or something like that. How much fitness and timing could he lose in only a few games???

Amare should definitely be sitting IMO.

I'm not saying play him the whole game, but give him some time to get a feel for it before the playoffs. Better now than in game 1 I would have thought.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
I'm not saying play him the whole game, but give him some time to get a feel for it before the playoffs. Better now than in game 1 I would have thought.

Yeah they were saying he didnt want to have 11 days inbetween games going into the playoffs so he wanted some minutes to get his timing down.

Im fine with it as long as MDA doesnt leave him in to long.

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
I cant emphasize how much i hate jared jefferies, i almost want ny to fail because some faggot recruited this no talent bum! woulve prefferred anthony randolph, or even corey brewer than this scrub..