Those last 2 regular season games

...we played some terrible basketball in those last 2 games. No defence again and settling for rushed 3 pointers on offense. Not exactly what you call 'ideal' to enter the playoffs with 2 blowout losses against top teams.

I hope we turn up in shape on sunday. I'm talking about that beating Orlando and Miami shape, otherwise we won't have a chance and I hate short postseasons - especially against the men in green.

GoNYK127

Benchwarmer
2 of our 3 best players in Billups nor Melo played last night.. what are you talking about saying we got blown out last night?

who cares.. they didn't really try or care

That's all I wanted to know. If they didn't care it's ok.

Still I was a little shocked after our great form the last 8-9 games and then we played pretty lame in those 2 losses. If they didn't give a damn like you suggested - it's ok.

jpz17

Starter
That's all I wanted to know. If they didn't care it's ok.

Still I was a little shocked after our great form the last 8-9 games and then we played pretty lame in those 2 losses. If they didn't give a damn like you suggested - it's ok.

yeah, they really don't count the Celtics game as a game, but the Magic loss was somewhat more of a game. I mean, Melo played in the Magic game at least.

it is still really nice to end the season on a decent run

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I hate seeing anybody in the NBA not care. Not saying they didn't last night, but our bench SHOULD care. It's not like our bench doesn't still have a ways to go, much like our starters. Should have been trying to develop chemistry.

They did seem to try for the most part though.