How are they gonna call 2 fouls on Carmelo with 1:30 gone by in 1st

JoHnNyBoXeR

Benchwarmer
Right from the very beginning .. Especially with every underdog covering this weekend exxcept Portland. When they called those 2 quick fouls on Carmelo that had me HEATED! You think back to the NBA fall boy Tim Donahue and his damning testimony on the crooked officials in the NBA.. I didn't see the first foul but the 2nd foul was away from the ball. It seems like NONE of the calls went our way last night.. Playoff basketball is more physical and they are making a lot of suspect calls on us.. But the Knicks have shown they can win this series.. Carmelo is not gonna shoot 1-11 in the 2nd half again.. The Knicks can rebound.. I called in the radio tooday and talked about Melo getting called 2 quick fouls and right away I'm thinking that the fix is in.. But we can com back and win this series

Right from the very beginning .. Especially with every underdog covering this weekend exxcept Portland. When they called those 2 quick fouls on Carmelo that had me HEATED! You think back to the NBA fall boy Tim Donahue and his damning testimony on the crooked officials in the NBA.. I didn't see the first foul but the 2nd foul was away from the ball. It seems like NONE of the calls went our way last night.. Playoff basketball is more physical and they are making a lot of suspect calls on us.. But the Knicks have shown they can win this series.. Carmelo is not gonna shoot 1-11 in the 2nd half again.. The Knicks can rebound.. I called in the radio tooday and talked about Melo getting called 2 quick fouls and right away I'm thinking that the fix is in.. But we can com back and win this series

david stern is using this seasons post season to fatten his wallets before another lockout.