This is what we need to do

la2ny

Starter
We should really contact Otis about this. Amar'e and Jameer sound kinda nice...but Dwight,Melo, and Cp3 :jizz:

STAT1

Starter
We're not getting Dwight Howard guys. It's nice to dream about but it's not happening, we need to get over it & accept the fact that STAT & Melo are our star players for the next 5 years, which is more than fine with me. This organization has invested a ton making Amare the face of this franchise they're not gonna trade him away now. What we need to do is get Landry in a basketball camp over the summer to improve his skills & bring in a defensive C that can rebound the basketball. Do those 2 things & we're in business.

We're not getting Dwight Howard guys. It's nice to dream about but it's not happening, we need to get over it & accept the fact that STAT & Melo are our star players for the next 5 years, which is more than fine with me. This organization has invested a ton making Amare the face of this franchise they're not gonna trade him away now. What we need to do is get Landry in a basketball camp over the summer to improve his skills & bring in a defensive C that can rebound the basketball. Do those 2 things & we're in business.
Jerome Jordan + CP3 = Championship

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Would getting Howard preclude us from having a big 3?

If so, I wouldn't do it.

I'd rather have Melo, Paul and STAT then,

just Melo and Howard..

If we could still get Paul to go along w Melo and Howard, i'd do the trade in heartbeat.

I also firmly believe that as long as MDA is coach we need the great PG more than the great C.

smokes

Huge Member
I know I posted this same idea a while back but since then the Orlando GM already came out and said he will not trade Dwight before the deadline under any circumstances and he believes 100% Dwight will stay with the Magic.

Dunno if you can trust it but yeah that's what he said.