Does anyone think we can win four in a row?

smokes

Huge Member
Just curious, does anyone have that tiny little glimmer of hope? I don't mean do you realistically think we can I mean are you still praying inside that we can somehow just turn it on and come back?

I think I do. I duno why after watching tonights game, honestly I turned off with 5 min to go and just sat around pissed off for a while.

But yeah, if Stat and Melo can perform in MSG, then Chauncey returns, ride some momentum, regain some confidence, and most importantly play with serious energy... I think it's possible... Stranger things have happened!

Hell no. Not vs a veteran team like Boston with the skill level of the players they have. And us with the sorry production we get outside of Melo really.. Amare is not himself and Billups is up and down.

smokes

Huge Member
Hell no. Not vs a veteran team like Boston with the skill level of the players they have. And us with the sorry production we get outside of Melo really.. Amare is not himself and Billups is up and down.

Basically what I'm trying to say is do you think its impossible for us to win this. I take it that's a yes? :lol:

SoCal KnicksFan

Benchwarmer
I'd have a better chance having a one night affair with JLo then the Knicks winning the next four in a row over the Celtics...

petescud

Starter
Amar'e is in Lock Down with KG. Boston Knows Anthony isn't going to win by himself. What a disappointment. Guess this is the same team that couldn't beat the Cavs but 1x this year

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I still have hope. We've had two games we didn't have Billups available to close with, both in which we almost won in Boston, and one game without Billups and a healthy Amar'e.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
We had the means, but lost them to injury.

We don't have the method.

To pull out 2 wins would be great.

4 wins, nope. Can't be done.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
J_lo_sexy_heels.jpg

Do the knicks have a chance of seeing the heat in round 2? Nope.

Do any of us have a better chance of getting it in with that^^? Nope.

Would I be happy if either(or both) happened? Hell yeah.

Are you serious ?

The question itself sounds like you're trying to take the piss....

We can't even win one game, now all of a sudden out of the blue we win 4? Yeah sure...

milchshake

Benchwarmer
1. terrible referee mistake + lost shot selfishness of anthony
2. heart to play
3. wtf ?? The bench scored more the starters ??
4. please win at least one game
5. end of series

stuntmanmike

Benchwarmer
man that was a serious beat down last night... you could feel the energy in the garden before the game was just getting to be too much... the bandwagoners, the celebs, the noise it was crazy... its going to take some more home grown players to go with melo and stat that can get use to the pressure of playing in new york to go any further. the pressure to win last night was so great the knicks fell apart faster than president obama's foreign policy. that's why winning game one was so important for us to get the monkey off our back. it would be pretty cool now to run the table or at least take them into game 7... we just need to get a couple chuckers hot... go knickssssssssssssssssssssss

jpz17

Starter
If Amare and Billups were 100% healthy and if all 4 games were home and if one of the Celtics were injured MAYBE

If the team was 100% healthy I would give a definite "Yes". but seeing that they are not...and observing the way they are being coached...I hesitate to give an honest answer.

miked1958

Rotation player
NO

If the team was 100% healthy I would give a definite "Yes". but seeing that they are not...and observing the way they are being coached...I hesitate to give an honest answer.

NOT A CHANCE>..... As I said in another thread, we lost the series in the first 2 games when we let them off the hook, down the stretch of both games. yes there was bad calls and injuries we had to overcome but even with all that we had the ball in our hands with a chance to win in the final seconds of BOTH games. Cant ask for more then that under those circumstances. I also said in another thread that we would get blown out of our own GYM last night and took alot of HEAT for it. The way I saw it, Boston was coming in Loose with nothing to lose expect 1game in the series knowing they were up 2-0 and would be having fun out there. We took away any chance of them being nervous or feeling old and washed up by handing them the first 2games. If anything we gave them their confidence back. If we had won even just that second game so short handed it could have been different. but I figured we would be the ones coming in nervous with the chance of going down 0-3 and play tight. WE DID and got blown out like i said we would.
Can we win 4. Possible but I would bet on LOTS of other IMPOSSIBLE things that will never happen before i bet on knicks coming back