IT kills me... KILLLLLs me to say this, but Im rooting for the celtics.

It pains me to have to come to the conclusion, but in choosing between two evils, I have to root for the celtics. I actually love ray allen, and doc rivers as a coach, much more than I can even hope to ever tolerate the entire Miami Heat organization from pat the rat, to Erick Polka, and in terms of their players, do I even need to talk about fun with ledic* and Jane.

I hate the celtics, but I respect the fact that they are the veterans who have been there before, and didnt host a super bowl celebration before the pre-season even began.

I hate the heat, but I cant respect the fact that they are intolerable cocky pre celebrating dipshi#$.

so as a result, I hope the celtics smack the heat

the celtics have already hoisted a trophy I can swallow that.

but if i see lebron , wade and bosh hoisting trophies in june

I might just throw up. :crybaby:

gmpknick

Benchwarmer
I hear ya...gonna pull for the C's big time myself...This will be the last swan song (if you will) for them anyway....I see the Heat gettin killed inside....(Celtics in 6)!!..and they will get to the Finals once again......This will be the last time for a while...

jpz17

Starter
Yeah, I personally want a 7 game series where the total score of all seven games is 7 points. 1 point for each team in their wins

Blumatic

Rotation player
I have no issues rooting for the Celtics in this series. They've won already. They are way ahaed of us They wont be here 2 or 3 years down the line. Miami will and Miami will be in our way. If they win, that does a lot for them. It would give them so much confience to win a lot more.

Honestly they wont win. They have no point guard. Celtics do. Rondo carved us up. No we are not that good defensively, but he is an all start pg with hall of fame options. Miami doesnt have a full time play maker and they cant shoot.

For Miami to win they have to run up and down at an extreme pace. They have to out jump, out run, out hustle this team and lead by 10 with 30 seconds to go. If the Celtics are with 5 point with a minute left to go. They will win.

I have no issues rooting for the Celtics in this series. They've won already. They are way ahaed of us They wont be here 2 or 3 years down the line. Miami will and Miami will be in our way. If they win, that does a lot for them. It would give them so much confience to win a lot more.

Honestly they wont win. They have no point guard. Celtics do. Rondo carved us up. No we are not that good defensively, but he is an all start pg with hall of fame options. Miami doesnt have a full time play maker and they cant shoot.

For Miami to win they have to run up and down at an extreme pace. They have to out jump, out run, out hustle this team and lead by 10 with 30 seconds to go. If the Celtics are with 5 point with a minute left to go. They will win.
Holy crap! I've been thinking the same exact thing for over a while now. Thats why I'd rather the Celtics go to the finals instead of the Bulls or Heat.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
I wanna see Kobe hoist his 6th trophy at the UA.

Michael-Jordan-Air-Jordan-6-Rings.jpg

Bron can't hold either's jock strap.

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
**** you. **** this post. And **** the lebron haters. You can all continue to whine and bitch about Lebron not coming to NY but ****ing get over it. No, I don't like him but this hate is because EVERYONE else is whining that they didn't get him. If he came to their team they'd embrace him with open arms. Just like we would've.

THIS IS THE ****ING CELTICS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT. I seriously want half of those players dead. How the **** in gods ****ing name could you root for this punk ass ****ing **** **** **** **** ****ing bitch ass team? Pierce seriously is the biggest douchebag i've ever seen in professional sports. Plus, Rondo is a flopping/whinny bitch. Blow my damn brains out before I ever root for those scumbags.

P.S. You can die a horrible death for being a Knicks fan and muttering the words "I will root for the Celtics". Also, tell me when your funeral is so I can go to it and laugh my ass off

But in all seriousness. **** THE CELTICS.

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
hahahahahah

**** you. **** this post. And **** the lebron haters. You can all continue to whine and bitch about Lebron not coming to NY but ****ing get over it. No, I don't like him but this hate is because EVERYONE else is whining that they didn't get him. If he came to their team they'd embrace him with open arms. Just like we would've.

THIS IS THE ****ING CELTICS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT. I seriously want half of those players dead. How the **** in gods ****ing name could you root for this punk ass ****ing **** **** **** **** ****ing bitch ass team? Pierce seriously is the biggest douchebag i've ever seen in professional sports. Plus, Rondo is a flopping/whinny bitch. Blow my damn brains out before I ever root for those scumbags.

P.S. You can die a horrible death for being a Knicks fan and muttering the words "I will root for the Celtics". Also, tell me when your funeral is so I can go to it and laugh my ass off

But in all seriousness. **** THE CELTICS.

WoW I Definately feel Ya......I myself am personally hoping that both their planes get hijacked and held for a Month with minimal deaths maybe say 3 from each team LOL.......Nah but, seriously I cannot root for either team ever so all you FAKE AZZ KNICKS Fans in here saying you will root for Boston need to check that shyt at the Door. Yo they just swept us and you rather they win C'mon WTF is that REALLY ?

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
WoW I Definately feel Ya......I myself am personally hoping that both their planes get hijacked and held for a Month with minimal deaths maybe say 3 from each team LOL.......Nah but, seriously I cannot root for either team ever so all you FAKE AZZ KNICKS Fans in here saying you will root for Boston need to check that shyt at the Door. Yo they just swept us and you rather they win C'mon WTF is that REALLY ?

damn straight. Those aren't real Knicks fans at all. As Spike himself..... He'd probably kill you if you told him you're rooting for the Celtics.

I vote we take this shit thread down. It honesty pisses me the **** off

petescud

Starter
if the Celts didn't have Rondo, we would had won. With that said, the Heat are goners if Rondo stays healthy

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
if the Celts didn't have Rondo, we would had won. With that said, the Heat are goners if Rondo stays healthy

Wow LOL. All of you overrate Rondo SOOOOO much. Mike Dantoni was actually right for an occasion when he called out Rondo. If Rondo stays healthy the Celtics are goners? It's a ****ing point guard who shoots under 60% free throws. Does no one else realize that stat is one of the most disgraceful things ever in the NBA? Jesus ****ing christ I could easily shoot 70%. How anyone praises a POINT GUARD who is so ridiculously bad at shooting is beyond me.

And **** his assist totals. He's dishing it to the best 3 point shooter in the league in Allen, and one of the best mid range shooters in the league in garnett. Not to mention the fact that he also has paul pierce, both O'Neils, and Glen Davis who can all finish.

This guys a creation of the media.

Bunta

Benchwarmer
I would rather see the Celtics win. I have only been a knicks fan since 1994 an in that time the Knicks and Celtics have not had any real rivalry in terms of games that matter, the rivals that stick out to me are the heat and the bulls and I really hated that heat team with Zo and Hardaway, I also hate the current crop of Heat fans and cant for some team to shut thier mouths!

I am not from New York or even the US, What is the deal with the Knicks/Celtics rivalry? Is it that the cities them selves have a rivalry? Is it a rivalry that spills over from baseball? I just cant really see how the basketball one works and would like to enlightened!

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
I would rather see the Celtics win. I have only been a knicks fan since 1994 an in that time the Knicks and Celtics have not had any real rivalry in terms of games that matter, the rivals that stick out to me are the heat and the bulls and I really hated that heat team with Zo and Hardaway, I also hate the current crop of Heat fans and cant for some team to shut thier mouths!

I am not from New York or even the US, What is the deal with the Knicks/Celtics rivalry? Is it that the cities them selves have a rivalry? Is it a rivalry that spills over from baseball? I just cant really see how the basketball one works and would like to enlightened!

1994 hmmmm? So apparently you're at least 17 years old and still can't spell or form a decent sentence. Big props.

1994 hmmmm? So apparently you're at least 17 years old and still can't spell or form a decent sentence. Big props.

Dude what is your deal. Do you you really have to insult every poster as a response. Or curse every two lines. You're making fun of that dude for decent sentences. Every other word from you is an insult or curse. That's not what this forum is for. People are entitled to their opinions with out you losing your mind. And I'm a knick fan for two decades ask anyone whose a vet on this site in a legit fan. I creAted this post because I'm a fan and the future of the two franchises playing I the second rnd directly affect the knicks so I'm wanting the celtics to win to stop the heat from taking over the east. The celts will fade away but the heat need to be knocked down. In essence wanting the celts to beat our future antagonists doesn't make me less of a knicks fan nor a lebron hater. It's just a logical choice that helps the future of the knicks reputation in the east going fed. Buf really d. Tales. Just relax dude. It's a forum. Not life

Thugball

Benchwarmer
I cannot root for the celtics. Being from boston is reason enough to hate them, but that team provides so many more. I would love to see the heat wipe that smug look off of Pierce's face.

Sage

Rotation player
I'm going for the Bulls the rest of the way. I could never bring myself to cheer on the heat, and I hate Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett with a passion, so cheering the C's on would be the last thing I'd ever do.

While we also had a big rivalry with the Bulls, I always had a grudging respect for the way those teams carried themselves, while the Celtics and Heat are just punks.

Having said that, the C's/Heat series should be a good one, I can only hope somehow they all cause serious harm to each other.

Last edited: