Did LeBron actually do us a Favor?

I mean we had already signed Amare before the Decision happened and then right after Melo's wedding happened. After CP3's infamous wedding toast ,LeBron allegedly said if Knicks want to compete with Miami we would need our own big 3 in front of Nuggets GM
Flash forward through this year and boom We have a BIG 2 now we all now CP3 is now being represented by LeBron's people and now I hear he is also getting advice from LeBron himself, guess what I say while I watched the Miami Vs Boston game :
images

Do you know how much money Leon Rose would make with CP3 in NYC? and Now CP3 has an extension looming which sources indicate he won't sign. What do you think we should offer for him?
And wow @ LeBron for having the balls to say that right in front of Nuggets GM.

That would be great! I don't care about a center, what we need is a point guard who can get the most out of our players, CP3 is that guy!

Amar'e needs the pick and roll, neither of Felton, Douglas or Billups is good at it.

Melo needs a PG who can space the floor and be a scoring threat himself in order to open up room and spread the defense for Melo's isolation plays or spot up shooting, Billups is good at it, but Paul is better at it.

Acquire Paul and we'll meet Miami in next years Conf. Finals!