Holla If you're Feelin Marbury!!

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
What a game! IT must be smiling when he saw how Starbury showed and proved! Makes me Damn proud to be a Knicks fan! So if you think Steph droppin a hot 31Pts. while still droppin 4 dimes is hot holla back!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
man i feel you, right after the game ended i put on my marbury jersey for a walk in town :)

1s1ah

Rookie
Steph put on a great shooting display. I was loving it. I hope that from this point the U.S. can again assert themselves as the class of the basketball world.

U-S-A...U-S-A...U-S-A!!

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
He's Baaaaaaaack!!! Congrats on:1. leading US to arguably an upset of a heavily favored team,2.Stephon finding his shot when the US needed him to desperately.3.Starbury cementing his name in the HISTORY OF OLYMPIC BASKETBALL COMPETITION!! 4.Giving us Knick fan's a sigh of relief (exhale my brothers!!).***messed up thing is I missed the game takin my wife to work in NYC this morning......I bitched and moaned the whole ride ,LOL.

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
hollering!! with my weird white boy voice, hes simply the man, and a big slap to the face to all those critics who bashed coach brown for playing him so much and not the more inexperienced lebron james

newmove

Rotation player
dr.carpy said:
What a game! IT must be smiling when he saw how Starbury showed and proved! Makes me Damn proud to be a Knicks fan! So if you think Steph droppin a hot 31Pts. while still droppin 4 dimes is hot holla back!
I'm feeling you man! Totally agree!
This was one of the games that make you feel patriotic about your favourite team. It's our team and it's the best, I proudly weat New York across my chest!
rady said:
man i feel you, right after the game ended i put on my marbury jersey for a walk in town :)
I did the same thing but I went on the basketball court to play some and to share awesome news wit my people.

Hell yeaa boys hes back im rokin my starbury jersey rite now next game hes gota score more points and lead USA 2 gold and then us 2 the nba finlas =)

newmove

Rotation player
TmAc N Knicks4life said:
Hell yeaa boys hes back im rokin my starbury jersey rite now next game hes gota score more points and lead USA 2 gold and then us 2 the nba finlas =)
I hope you're right about the NBA Finals. But we're very good already so I guess it's time to us to start winning big games.

One more thing. Big Ben's got that appendix sergury. That means Detroit is not going to be that good this year. Maybe it's our time to step up? Indiana has traded Al Harrington and Miller's gonna retire next year. Nets've lost Martin... I have a good feeling about us playing the next season.

jayp

Benchwarmer
i've always stuck with him through good and bad.. heck, he is the reason i played basketball.. the first time i saw him play i fell in love with the sport.. GO STEPH, GO NY!!!

JJtheKnick

Starter
this just shows you what we can expect of marbury this season. i cant wait to see starbury play this season he is going to bring so much energy to this team i cant wait.

NYKnicks1

Rookie
Marbury has a very inconsistent shot, but he performs when u need him the most. AWESOME game braking to recs. although i pity that spain coach. Hoping for bronze.. :afro:

newmove

Rotation player
Yeah I agree. I see us at top 5 in East if not at top 3. Since Big Ben had that appendix sergury we have some good chances to advance to a conference finals. Well, I must admit, we don't have a solid center but we've got depth, we've got shooters, we've got Stephon and we've got some decent defenders. And our chemistry, it's also awesome.
Tell you more, we've got Isiah!

newmove

Rotation player
The best ever? Wow, he must work hard to become the best PG ever. He's the best PG in the NBA among the active players but I doubt he's the best in the history. But I hope he can become one and end his career here in New York. Home sweet home!

newmove

Rotation player
He's gonna be there. Definitely. He's gonna bring even more pride to New York. And, hopefully, lots of rings.