the next Shaq to take the NBA by storm?

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
My word. :aplause:

Yea, Dominique is a good comparison. J-Rich too, another sick dunker off of two feet. Wow.

I had my hand covering my mouth w my O-shet face on during that whole reel.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Def reminds me of The Human Highlight Film but there is no part of his game that says Shaq.

... and the nastiest part of the dunk at 1:25 is he waits for his defender to catch up. Poor kid had no idea what he was getting into then lays there like he got knocked out by Tyson.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
I think he wrote Shaq because his name is also Shaquille, not because he plays like Shaq. :teeth:

It's still kinda early and I'm hungover... my apology for not reading the video title itself... and he has to show me more then hops before I can say he'll take the nba by storm.

Sick! The nastiest High School dunker I've seen. Most dudes can't even do that as sophomores in college. He's just 6-4, so his hops are mean.....

Ranked 72nd in his position though by ESPN, which means he's not that good apart from dunking. North Carolina or Ohio State would have been good for his development, but declared to play for Auburn. Appears to be nothing more than a mid to late second round pick, if he gets drafted at all in 2013-2014....

But his dunks are freakish stuff, very easy on the eye :smokin:

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
Sick! The nastiest High School dunker I've seen. Most dudes can't even do that as sophomores in college. He's just 6-4, so his hops are mean.....

Ranked 72nd in his position though by ESPN, which means he's not that good apart from dunking. North Carolina or Ohio State would have been good for his development, but declared to play for Auburn. Appears to be nothing more than a mid to late second round pick, if he gets drafted at all in 2013-2014....

But his dunks are freakish stuff, very easy on the eye :smokin:

Im more impressed with the body control he shows once he gets in the air. Some guys when they go up are just all over the place. This kid gets up so high that he seems to kind of sit there and think about what he can do while im up here. LoL

NYKnicks11

Benchwarmer
2 or 3 star prospect, averaged 9 PPG and 7 RPG as a junior. ESPN's scouting report basically says he is a PF in a SF body and has to develop his: ball handing, passing, away from the basket, perimeter jumpshot. So he's a 6'4"-6'5" PF.

LOL he won't take the NBA by storm at all. I doubt he even makes the NBA since he has to improve basically every aspect of his game. He can jump so maybe he'll be in And1's dunking competitions and be the next "James White".

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
lol just because someone can dunk doesn't mean he will take NBA by storm. Just ask Desmond Mason, Gerald Green, Stromile Swift, Jamario Moon etc.

p0nder

Starter
He's the kinda guy that will get a contract from the NBA just to be in the dunk comp. *cough*nate*cough*

STAT1

Starter
Relax guys, I didn't say this kid was gonna take the NBA by storm. I asked a question whether he would be the next kid to take the NBA by storm. Just pointing out this kid's got some of the sickest hops I've ever seen. Sure, he's probably much more likely to be the next Harold Minor than the next D Wade, but you can say the same thing for just about every prospect coming out of HS. This kid's got a long time to develop his game. I don't think anyone can definitively pidgeonhole him at this stage in his life to what he'll end up being in the NBA. It's still too early.