baron wants trade...to knicks?

YEAA i heard but it aint gona be knicks come on we already got best PG in teh nba and 2 great SG's y we gon get baron, but yea he is gona get traded he sick of the hornets plus now they in west so......

JJtheKnick

Starter
i dont understand why he would want to come here because we already have marbury, houston and crawford. unless he wants to play SF i dont see the point of even getting him.

newmove

Rotation player
That's right J. He ain't that stupid to come here and get benched. I'm sure this will never happen.

newmove

Rotation player
Yeah I'm sure he is but we've got no room for him.

And speaking about the amazing dunk. Do you mean the game when he posterized JO? That was freaking sick! One of my favourite. And the other thing. Baron likes to put highlight moves on Jermaine. Do you remember the 360 lay and 1 Baron pulled on JO?

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
The only way the Knicks would be able to get him is to give up Marbury and I don't think yall want to do that.

WiL8000

Rotation player
Davis probably want's to head East. I don't see him coming to the Knicks. Three possible teams in my opinion are Cleveland, Boston, or Indiana.

newmove

Rotation player
DO we have enough money for that? And who's gonna be involved in that trade? I doubt they're gonna give us Baron for Moochie +2 millions :)

newmove

Rotation player
Nah, you've got me wrong. I meant to say what are the terms of that trade? Whom do they want for Baron and how much would that cost for us? I was a lil sarcastic talking about Moochie+2mils for Baron, I didn't mean that as a terms of the deal.

MATT

Rookie
Of course he doens't want to come to NY; he's just doing the same thing Kobe, Dampier, McDyess, VC and the list goes on to run up their value. I'm 100% sure hes not comming

newmove

Rotation player
Maybe you are right but it would be a great move for us if we could get Baron without losing our key players and right after signing him trade him for a big man... One huge dream but...

JJtheKnick

Starter
everyone wants carter but we have no players they want and we have no money so looks like if vince wants to come to NY he has to wait another year or something.

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
Baron had his chance to come here two yrs ago and it didn't happen,oh well !! As for the NBA stars who claim they want to play in NY-I believe everyone of them.Despite the all wars with the Knicks Jordan STILL says NY would be his choice if it could've happened,Magic,Kareem,Shaq,VC, Kobe the list goes on and on.It's just that NYC IS the GREATEST city in the world and the mecca of B-BALL.

newmove

Rotation player
ABSOLUTELY!
WORD!

Can't say any better! Bravo! I agree with you sooooo much! It's really true, everyone wants to become a part of the Mecca and bring us even more glory and fame.