amended Cavs/Knicks trade idea

edsonline

Rookie
Cavs trade Zydrunas Ilgauskas to Knicks for Nazr Mohammed, Kurt Thomas, Moochie Norris, 2007 2nd round pick, 2008 1st round pick, $3 million cash. The Cavs get a lot back - younger and good, though not as good, starting center, thomas to start at pf (gooden move to sf, lebron starts at sg) decent 3rd string pg, picks, and cash.

newmove

Rotation player
They are not going to agree to these terms (I mean cavs). That would be a nice deal for us to get a decent big man but it's impossible.

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
what in the world makes u think this is gonna happen two of our possibly worst contracts going for a top 5 eastern center

JJtheKnick

Starter
we need norris to back up marbury and i would not make this trade Kurt thomas and nazr are a major factor for this team. there big!. we need big man and ones that can play D.

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
we need norris to back up marbury and i would not make this trade Kurt thomas and nazr are a major factor for this team. there big!. we need big man and ones that can play D.

i think thats the reason he brought brewer in isiah see something in him that he can back up marbury, without taking up much of the cap for a while, so he can trade moochie now and have just as good a team without that bad contract

JJtheKnick

Starter
that could be ture but this guy stinks all my friends that i have talked to said what was isiah thinking? i guess we will find out

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
i dont think u can say he stinks just yet, give him a quarter ti a third of the season then judge, cuz right now from ron artest saying that hes indianas best pg its giving me good hopes for the turn out of this move