Jerome Jordan

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
It's brief and rather uninspiring, but for those of us who watched Jordan in the last summer league (which feels like centuries ago) you can see a few improvements.

He's bigger

His lateral quickness seems to have improved.

I can make claims on knowing this because I have recordings of some of these games.

Anyway, here it is.

His opponent is the Timberwolves' Pekovic. Absolute beast of a man, and according to reports could make a boast as one of the league's strongest dudes.

As you'll quickly see, Jordan is outmaneuvered and outclassed.

**** the lockout.

Paul1355

All Star
i dont know if its just me, but i skimmed through the whole video and only saw him in the 1st quarter where he made one shot underneath.

All we need is size, decent IQ close to the hoop, decent rebounding such as fundamentals of boxing out, and he'll get playing time. I don't see him starting unless he shows he has an offensive game.

Put him 3rd string Center behind Turiaf and Jorts

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
**** offensive game.

If he can get an open dunk he'll be good enough. With Carmelo and Amar'e on the same team we're not worried about offensive game, we're worried about someone who can protect the basket and grab rebounds.

Exactly, someone who can just box the **** out.

Paul1355

All Star
**** offensive game.

If he can get an open dunk he'll be good enough. With Carmelo and Amar'e on the same team we're not worried about offensive game, we're worried about someone who can protect the basket and grab rebounds.

Exactly, someone who can just box the **** out.
Your forgetting that Mike D is our coach.