CP3 trade talks

smokes

Huge Member
After a meeting on Monday with Dell Demps it appears Paul is destined to be traded somewhere before the season begins. Demps is reported to be lacking confidence in his ability to keep Chris Paul in New Orleans.

Reports are coming that along with the Clippers, the Warriors, Rockets and Hawks have all expressed interest. Not surprisingly there are no reports surfacing about the Knicks as well, we have nothing to trade.

The Clippers and Warriors have a lot of talent that far outweighs anything we could offer (DeAndre Jordan, possibly Eric Gordon, Kaman, Steph Curry to name a few). Also sources have reported Paul wants the Hornets to receive a good amount of value for giving away his services.

Feels pretty unlikely that we will be the team ending up with him, unless he point blank refuses to extend with any of those teams which to me does not seem like the kind of person/player he is.

Time to look at plan B folks. And no, I don't mean Dwight Howard.

smokes

Huge Member
Also rumours circulating about the Lakers trying to trade for CP3 and D12. Offering a package built around Bynum for one and Gasol for the other. I've read that the Hornets aren't particularly interested in either player however.

Still you can imagine the smile on Mike Brown's face going up against the Heat... Bosh/James/Wade pale in comparison to Paul/Kobe/Dwight!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Reports are coming that along with the Clippers, the Warriors, Rockets and Hawks have all expressed interest. Not surprisingly there are no reports surfacing about the Knicks as well, we have nothing to trade.

Be careful, Smokes. The truth is a touchy subject around here these days.

Paul1355

All Star
Also rumours circulating about the Lakers trying to trade for CP3 and D12. Offering a package built around Bynum for one and Gasol for the other. I've read that the Hornets aren't particularly interested in either player however.

Still you can imagine the smile on Mike Brown's face going up against the Heat... Bosh/James/Wade pale in comparison to Paul/Kobe/Dwight!
It's impossible to get CP3 and Howard while keeping Kobe