CP3 to LA Its Official

Wargames

Starter
You realize due to bynum's suspension their front court will consist of metta, barnes, and walton the first time we play them.....

The Knicks Go Hard In The Paint!

:afro:

CuseGirl

Benchwarmer
You realize due to bynum's suspension their front court will consist of metta, barnes, and walton the first time we play them.....

The Knicks Go Hard In The Paint!

:afro:

I guess....I can't believe Mike Brown is letting them get rid of their height advantage, Pau is such a great player.....but how could New Orleans take that deal? How are they going to sell the franchise now? What draft picks are involved.....

Red

TYPE-A
I guess....I can't believe Mike Brown is letting them get rid of their height advantage, Pau is such a great player.....but how could New Orleans take that deal? How are they going to sell the franchise now? What draft picks are involved.....
Pau is emotional and soft.

If they get D12 thats...

CP3
Kobe
Metta
?
D12

oh my...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Damn, at least stat isn't getting traded which I'm happy about. Can't wait all we need is a PG now

smokes

Huge Member
It's not like they need a solid PF if they get D12 which is looking VERY likely now. They can put any average PF in and be a ridiculous team.

CuseGirl

Benchwarmer
I don't understand why they would gut their front line...

well, this sounds like Younger Buss, not Old Skool Buss running the show. And remember, no Phil Jackson....

I just think they're taking a big risk and putting alot of pressure on Andrew Bynum....but this is also a prelude to getting Dwight.

smokes

Huge Member
well, this sounds like Younger Buss, not Old Skool Buss running the show. And remember, no Phil Jackson....

I just think they're taking a big risk and putting alot of pressure on Andrew Bynum....but this is also a prelude to getting Dwight.

Exactly Bynum is gonna be traded for Dwight god that team is scary.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
@ Ewing, They didn't they still have Bynum. Will he stay healthy is the question. Another thing they gave up Odom, which my opinion is HUGE. That's they're number 1 option off the bench. So versatile.

@ Prince, What's up kid. Long time. I'm also happy we didn't give up STAT.

I'm ready to go to war with this squad. Also I don't know if people know there still are other free agents in the market. If we don't get one, we can use the remaining money to round off this team with defensive and solid vets with young talent as well. Let's Go Knicks!

LeFlume

All Star
Don't forget that The NBA have ownership over The Hornets. They focked their own team and shipped Chris Paul to the The Lakers. NBA made Lakers a better team and for ratings. I feel bad for the fans of New Orleans. NBA screwed them big time.

CA7

Scoring Champ
hahahahaha the Lakers have just ****ed themselves over big time great defensive back court but who the hell is gonna play the 4 and Bynum is bound to get hurt hahahahaha Kobe is mad I know it he loves Gasol

CuseGirl

Benchwarmer
Don't forget that The NBA have ownership over The Hornets. They focked their own team and shipped Chris Paul to the The Lakers. NBA made Lakers a better team and for ratings. I feel bad for the fans of New Orleans. NBA screwed them big time.

yea, this has Stern written all over it......Odom, Scola, Kevin Martin and draft picks in New Orleans? And Scola is owed 38 million over the next 4 years (including this season)!!! How could they take that deal?

smokes

Huge Member
If the Lakers get Dwight then its all over imo, that team will be too hard to beat.

Nah, don't be silly. Everyone said the same about the Heat. They got beaten by a team with 1 star.

The Lakers will be a great team no doubt but it's not all over. Dwight can be stopped and his passing/ballhandling is not that great. CP3 has injury concerns. Kobe is old. They will also be weak at SF and PF. Metta is pretty bad these days and currently they have nothing at PF.

They are still beatable.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
There is zero mention of a pick in it for NO. This wreaks of the NBA bolstering a big money franchise for their BRI.

CuseGirl

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;188212 said:
There is zero mention of a pick in it for NO. This wreaks of the NBA bolstering a big money franchise for their BRI.

i hear its not hashed out yet......but yea, Pau to Houston (where he'll be with nothing) and Odom in New Orleans? That sounds like a disaster.......

CA7

Scoring Champ
i hear its not hashed out yet......but yea, Pau to Houston (where he'll be with nothing) and Odom in New Orleans? That sounds like a disaster.......

If Odom gets the amnesty dropped on him I'd love for him to be our 3/4 guy off the bench..........one can dream right