Point Guard Options No One Is Talking About

CA7

Scoring Champ
Ramon Sessions- Dan D'Antoni's boy from back in the day, great passer once had 24 assist playing the Bucks, I repeat the BUCKS, solid defender takes smart shots, over penetrates some but thats because teams he was on allowed the defense to collapse with STAT, Melo and TC he's have great options to get the ball too

Eric Maynor- The Thunder drafted Reggie Jackson, for what IDK but Maynor is a true floor general and even finished off a playoff game for the Thunder while Westbrook rode the pine, Maynor might be expendable for some cash and 2nd

Curtis Jerrells- I personally feel he'll take us over the top I dont look at his numbers from the D-League because if your good you'll have good numbers but its the ease at which he performs, along with the level of confidence he has, I doubt we grab him but if we do and give him some time to learn the O and give him some PT he can be a great floor general for us

smokes

Huge Member
I would pull the trigger on Maynor in a second but do you really think OKC would give him up for so little? The kid showed a lot of potential I think it'd take more than cash and a second to get him.

NYKnicks11

Benchwarmer
Eric Maynor- The Thunder drafted Reggie Jackson, for what IDK but Maynor is a true floor general and even finished off a playoff game for the Thunder while Westbrook rode the pine, Maynor might be expendable for some cash and 2nd

No chance the Thunder give Maynor away for nothing. Maybe when his rookie deal is expiring, but not this year. He is a key role player for them.

Paul1355

All Star
Ramon Sessions- Dan D'Antoni's boy from back in the day, great passer once had 24 assist playing the Bucks, I repeat the BUCKS, solid defender takes smart shots, over penetrates some but thats because teams he was on allowed the defense to collapse with STAT, Melo and TC he's have great options to get the ball too

Curtis Jerrells- I personally feel he'll take us over the top I dont look at his numbers from the D-League because if your good you'll have good numbers but its the ease at which he performs, along with the level of confidence he has, I doubt we grab him but if we do and give him some time to learn the O and give him some PT he can be a great floor general for us

i would trade Toney Douglas for Sessions