Knicks Scrimmage Video Up!!

platnumn

Benchwarmer
#14 looks good, and I am LOVING the Shumpert pullup 3 at the end!!

Also saw there was going to be a 4hr Knicks training camp special on MSG.

GO KNICKS!!!!

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
his shot is butter and his form is really nice....i can see were the coaching staff was impressed with his shot.

Shumpert is going to be a beast this year.

I just popped your double green cherry! I will always remember my first! :p

Hit a brother back with some rep love!

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
I like the tempo....Shum looks really good out there. I know its a scrimmage but I have to say where is the defense? hahaha

Red

TYPE-A
Any concerns about MOA not utilizing all his talent and weapons?

A case can be made that MOA will let players like Shump and Jorts or Jordan rot on the bench.

Your thoughts..

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Any concerns about MOA not utilizing all his talent and weapons?

A case can be made that MOA will let players like Shump and Jorts or Jordan rot on the bench.

Your thoughts..

I think Shump is going to get major minutes due to our weak backcourt. JORTS may have trouble cracking the rotation because of how stacked we are upfront. MDA has shown (moz, Fields) that he won't balk at playing rookies so lets see how everything unfolds.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
damn were looking like a machine. shumpert is gonna do big things. everyones raving about his form and how because of it its only a matter of time before he starts nailing them,

Forrest17

Rotation player
I think Shump is going to get major minutes due to our weak backcourt. JORTS may have trouble cracking the rotation because of how stacked we are upfront. MDA has shown (moz, Fields) that he won't balk at playing rookies so lets see how everything unfolds.

D'antoni actually seems to like him, I think Jorts will get a lot of time

For some reason though I think it will be Jerome Jordan that doesn't get much time, at least right away.. I see Jefferies coming off the bench instead of him the majority of the time :barf:

Paul1355

All Star
D'antoni actually seems to like him, I think Jorts will get a lot of time

For some reason though I think it will be Jerome Jordan that doesn't get much time, at least right away.. I see Jefferies coming off the bench instead of him the majority of the time :barf:

agreed and glen grunwald called Jerome Jordan a project, whenever u hear that term it means he won't get playing time right away.

I expect Jeffries to get majority of minutes to back up in the front court, which makes me sick since I think Josh Harrelson will be better.

It's good seeing them gelling a bit, but that damn Jefferies is breaking my heart. At least Tebow finds a way but this guy Jeff is just plain pathetic.

KingCharles34

All Star
I just popped your double green cherry! I will always remember my first! :p

Hit a brother back with some rep love!

Im so happy with how things are shaping up that im gonna give you some gay love. Its like i see you cuttin backdoor for a layup, I feed you backdoor. Give me some gay love back brother, us knicks fans are filled with happiness :)

KingCharles34

All Star
no homo, by the way

I realize its a fastbreak drill but they should still be playing more physical on defense

Im not sure which was worse, the alley opp lob from Douglas to Chandler, or the missed layup by Jeffries. SMMFH