Knicks franchise makes me feel screwed...

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
We, international Knicks fans have got screwed again. There was no media day live coverage available online, no training camp stream, no preseason games (despite paying $219.99) and right now there is no scrimmage streaming... Why the hell can't Knicks treat their international fans like other teams do?

Knicks fan of 22 years from Australia here......glad I've stumbled across this forum.

What exactly is the best option for catching Knicks games on the net? We usually get 2 games a week on ESPN here in Oz, but rarely are they Knicks games. That will change now that we have a great team that also highly marketable. Sick of watching the Lakers, Celtics, Miami and Dallas etc every week!!

Anyway, if someone could help with that question that would be great. Looking forward to chatting with you all in the future.

:beer:

Knicks fan of 22 years from Australia here......glad I've stumbled across this forum.

What exactly is the best option for catching Knicks games on the net? We usually get 2 games a week on ESPN here in Oz, but rarely are they Knicks games. That will change now that we have a great team that also highly marketable. Sick of watching the Lakers, Celtics, Miami and Dallas etc every week!!

Anyway, if someone could help with that question that would be great. Looking forward to chatting with you all in the future.

Fan from Oz also. ESPN shows way more than two games a week.
Don't forget ONEHD, they play a lot of games regularly also. I watched over a dozen Knick games last season on ONEHD, they even showed a preseason game.
I haven't seen the schedule yet but hopefully we get the Knicks game early Boxing Day morning.

clumsy

Rotation player
Look at what asshole runs this organization.

It took New Yorkers with Verizon FIOS (One of the biggest cable providers in the Tri State area) over 4/5 years to get the Knicks in HD because Bossman didn't want to give competitors rights to the Knicks in HD. Now Time Warner cable customers may lose all Knicks games this year if they don't renegotiate their contract with MSG...

Sage

Rotation player
Where abouts are you guys in Australia? I swear it feels like I'm the only Sydney Knicks fan (they're all about the Heat, Bulls and Celts, bleh!).

Options are League pass international if you want to pay for it, http://www.firstrowsports.tv/ if you don't.

Fan from Oz also. ESPN shows way more than two games a week.
Don't forget ONEHD, they play a lot of games regularly also. I watched over a dozen Knick games last season on ONEHD, they even showed a preseason game.
I haven't seen the schedule yet but hopefully we get the Knicks game early Boxing Day morning.

Hey mate, thanks for the reply. I just checked the ESPN schedule for Boxing Day.........4 games being shown live and you guessed it....not one of them is ours!! Seems like they will be playing a lot more this year? I thought last year we only got the Saturday morning and Thursday morning games?

I did see one or two on OneHD but I couldn't record OneHD (dont ask!!) so couldn't watch a lot as I was always at work. They look like they have lost the rights to show NBA this season though, as far as I can tell.

smokes

Huge Member

http://wiziwig.tv (Live)

http://bt.davka.info (Recorded)

Two best resources for NBA on the net :)

Where abouts are you guys in Australia? I swear it feels like I'm the only Sydney Knicks fan (they're all about the Heat, Bulls and Celts, bleh!).

Options are League pass international if you want to pay for it, http://www.firstrowsports.tv/ if you don't.

I'm in Perth. I have one or two mates who are Knicks fans but the same as you, the rest are Miami (lifelong they tell me!!), Celtics, Lakers......basically anyone that's won a title recently.

I've been a Knick since the day I bought a Patrick Ewing poster for $1 from my local newsagent in about 1989!! Got to see them at MSG in Feb this year......about a week after the Melo trade. Night of my life!!

A mate just told me about that firstrowsports site....think that's the go. Cheers for that.

Pricey

Rotation player

Im a Sydney Kings fan :D

Yeah we get screwed hardcore. Just stream of firstrow but we will get hell more coverage this year.

Also One HD wont be showing bugger all games this year apparently so its really ESPN or Fox Sports if they pick up some games

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I'm an Ozi, as well. Living in Japan nowadays. ILP is a bit pricey, but it has so many benefits that TV channels don't.

You can go back and review plays, flick over and watch other games, highlight individuals throughout certain games and so on. I think it's worth it, honestly. Couple of bucks a game to watch our boys thrash opponents this year is priceless.

Sage

Rotation player
Im a Sydney Kings fan :D

Yeah we get screwed hardcore. Just stream of firstrow but we will get hell more coverage this year.

Also One HD wont be showing bugger all games this year apparently so its really ESPN or Fox Sports if they pick up some games

Heh, I have not seen a Kings game at all this season, the entertainment centre is literally 5 minutes up the road from me, no excuse. :(

I went through OneHD's schedule and saw no NBA games, not even Real NBA or any of the "classic games" they'd normally show before the season. Getting the feeling they don't have the rights.

Pricey

Rotation player
Its because One HD is no longer a 24/7 sports channel. They show the NFL cause of the time slots with the early morning games where this wont be the case with the NBA.