Ankle breakers

Starks_boy

Benchwarmer
hey guys,
i've watched a dvd last week, which was named "ANKLE BREAKERS".
Do you know it ? It was hosted by Starbury in rucker park.

I don't know when this dvd was recorded (seems to be after marbury's trade to NY), and in the end stephon made a comparaison beetween old players and actual players and he considers his game suitable to isiah thomas.
He said he loves isiah kind of play and wants to go the same way.....

it's good to have a GM coming from the basketball court, it makes a good atmosphere between players and managment i think. (marbury saying this & crawford taking the n°11°). It makes also players believe in their owner. Its a factor to win games.

Do you think so ?

seeya (sorry for the english).

newmove

Rotation player
It's been recorded long b4 he was traded to NY. This vid even have vol.1 and vol.2 if I'm not mistaken. NBA Street Series edittion, the same wit' NBA Dunks...

Trin_Starr

Starter
Yeah it was recorded b4 he moved to NY, and I think that is what made his statement of wanting to be like Isiah even more meaningful. Cause it was really like a dream come true for him to play in his own hometown as well as play for a guy he has admired all his life.

WiL8000

Rotation player
I bought this DVD back in March. I think it may have come out a month or so earlier. Great footage in this one, some of Marbury's greatest moments before joining the Knicks. That 360 pass by Marbury, was my favorite clip in the DVD.

newmove

Rotation player
Oh, I'm still looking forward for a chance to DL AnkleBreakers... I have some highlights but that's it...

Trin_Starr

Starter
Yeah, the 360 spin pass was hot, but my favorite was the behind the back pass to himself against Divac!!!
If I was Divac, I would have retired from the game right then and there lol
That move was just crazy!

Starks_boy

Benchwarmer
ok, thanks for the details.

I have really loved the mid-court jumper when he was at NJ, or even when he was crossing Yao over... tremendous play !

newmove

Rotation player
Yeah, those were damn hot plays. I've put all of them in my Stephon - Where Ya Heart At? mix. And remember that and+1 oop he pulled on Minesota or that two handed back oop on LA... Stephon got maaad hops.