Both La teams end Plan B talks

shizzee

Benchwarmer
Clippers 1yr 2.5 K-mart thanks to a avengeful Billups

Lakers have 2 1st and 8 mil in exception much better ofer than what we have

Unless we offer Stat, Shumpert or/and Fields Cavs will take Lakers offer

Plan C
Stat Douglas Balkman for Harris Milsap Miles

not as talented as Stat, but overall smarter team player. where he's undersized he's never outworked. As of now Millsap, 17-9 and can take his role as 2nd option scorer. Much better post scorer. Stat has ability to take over game. Corbin better coach than MDA will get STat the ball in right place. Jazz offense goes thru the post, so he will have plenty of touches. Jazz for some reason prefer Watson over Harris and Douglas need new change of scenario. Harris has shown where he can still show flashes despite loosing some of his explosiveness. Under MDA he could rgain that confidents

2nd I still prefer Rasheed Wallace over K-mart. Not even close

March 1st if we are in playoff position

Bibby-exp Novak-exp Walker-exp Jeffries-exp Balkman
for
Francisco Garcia

sign Fesenko

Harris Miles Melo Millsap Chandler
Shumpert Garcia Fields Jorts Wallace
Lin Fesenko IR

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Clippers 1yr 2.5 K-mart thanks to a avengeful Billups

Lakers have 2 1st and 8 mil in exception much better ofer than what we have

Unless we offer Stat, Shumpert or/and Fields Cavs will take Lakers offer

Plan C
Stat Douglas Balkman for Harris Milsap Miles

not as talented as Stat, but overall smarter team player. where he's undersized he's never outworked. As of now Millsap, 17-9 and can take his role as 2nd option scorer. Much better post scorer. Stat has ability to take over game. Corbin better coach than MDA will get STat the ball in right place. Jazz offense goes thru the post, so he will have plenty of touches. Jazz for some reason prefer Watson over Harris and Douglas need new change of scenario. Harris has shown where he can still show flashes despite loosing some of his explosiveness. Under MDA he could rgain that confidents

2nd I still prefer Rasheed Wallace over K-mart. Not even close

March 1st if we are in playoff position

Bibby-exp Novak-exp Walker-exp Jeffries-exp Balkman
for
Francisco Garcia

sign Fesenko

Harris Miles Melo Millsap Chandler
Shumpert Garcia Fields Jorts Wallace
Lin Fesenko IR
disappointed_gif_44556.gif

CA7

Scoring Champ
We're all gonna put our differences aside, find out where you live and then its on

gif.gif

tiger0330

Legend
I stopped reading his threads when Shiz said bring up Mike James, btw the Bulls signed him and cut him 2 days later. Probably because just like I said, bringing him up would be like getting a used tire but without treads.

Paul1355

All Star
bro please stop with these fcking threads they are annoying and useless

hahaha agreed.

unless you have something realistic don't even post it.

The only people we would trade is Douglas, Bibby, maybe Walker, Balkman, and thats it.

So if you can think of a player for that let us know.