Why not sign Gilbert Arenas?

For real, do any of you really believe Baron Davis will come back and save this team? I don't see him playing more then 20 games this season.

I don't see any downside to bring in GA, if it doesn't work out MDA will just bury him on the bench with Steve Novak.

-JWB

:gony:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
He's nothing left in the tank, another point guard corpse, we've already got Bibby. Besides, he hasn't played much since the 2006-07 season. I'd say sign Donald Sloan, he played great in the NBDL and was picked up by Atlanta, but they cut him due to return of Hinrich and salary issues.

Last edited:

fender0577

Rotation player
He's nothing left in the tank, another point guard corps, we've already got Bibby. Besides, he hasn't played much since the 2006-07 season. I'd say sign Donald Sloan, he played great in the NBDL and was picked up by Atlanta, but they cut him due to return of Hinrich and salary issues.
Another point guard corps, LMAO.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
ahhh arenas in NYC would never work i can see it now

"knicks down double digits to the bobcats going into halftime

"arenas comes up the court chucks a random shot up"

"the boos from the crowd become louder and louder"

"frustrated arenas comes into the 3rd quarter with guns and shoots msg up"

agent-dirty-zero.jpg

tiger0330

Legend
Supposedly the Lakers are looking at him, he has been down in Fl working out. Knicks are betting it all on BD but hell run a Knicks scout down there and take a look.

I heard hes having some kind of an open practice in LA where any team can come see him. The Knicks shouldn send a scout just in case but I honestly believe hes done he's not the answer as our PG. If we were to sign him he should have Mike Bibby's role. a benchwarmer who can shoot.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
monkeycurry.jpg

BAHAHAHAAHAHA ... oh damn, I shat myselft.

I agree btw...

Not that Arenas doesn't have the skill to help this team but I'd rather ask Mark Jackson to come back as our PG first. Arenas will bring more drama to an already hectic scene.

Last edited:

portega1968

El Cacique
the correct question: is WHY sign Gilbert Arenas?

Answer: tank the season?

BTW: Why would anyone use the moniker John Wilkes Booth, the racist pig that favored slavery and was against voting rights for the emancipated?

Paul1355

All Star
For real, do any of you really believe Baron Davis will come back and save this team? I don't see him playing more then 20 games this season.

I don't see any downside to bring in GA, if it doesn't work out MDA will just bury him on the bench with Steve Novak.

-JWB

:gony:

Imagine a gun saga in MSG...no...too much risk with Arenas. Plus he isn't even a shadow of his old self. We have Davis, just wait untill he is helathy and we can always trade for a PG