Stat for Gasol Staright up

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
I'm glad we're using the trade thread at the top of the page. Anyway, why in the world would LA do this trade? They're shopping Gasol for young premiter guys and last time I checked Amare is 6'11 260. I don't think he has any experience at point guard and even though he played for Dantoni I don't think he can hit from outside on a consistent basis.

**o yeah LA wont take Amare uninsured contract.

Kiyaman

Legend
Lastseason (2010-11) Gasol showed he have no more interest in playing winning basketball....it showed big time in Gasol poor performance vs Mavs in the postseason.

skisloper

Starter
Why do you not use the Trade Thread ?

Also for a trade to be viable it must just not fit in salary but in terms of what a team is looking for.........

The only person we can trade right now is Melo......and that will not happen...

and Truth is until we have a new coach it should not......If Phil Jackson comes in he will be the one coach who can lets us know if Melo has it or not ...meaning the defensive and hustle end........

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
I guarantee you by march 14th this board will be flooded with trade threads :boohoo:..only team that would take Amare off our hands is the sixers.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
IMO it doesn't make sense to trade an underachieving soft max PF for an other underachieving soft max PF...

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
Why would the Lakers want Stat? Lakers need a PG or a true center. Stat is neither.

But I would love to have Gasol on this team. He can hit mid-range jumpers and has a good low post game.

Forrest17

Rotation player
How does that trade make any sense or make the lakers a better team. Gasol has been 10 times better than stat has been this season. The only thing the Lakers are trading him for is a legit PG.