We can do this!!!

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
Um no.

We will likely lose the next game. This was a game for pride. Other than that we probably were as close to anyone as getting swept.

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
Obviously i'd be ecstatic if we could even win one more game. Just to prolong the season a bit and give lebron and co. some grief.

But realistically, thats not going to happen is it? The Heat are clearly better than us.

I do have high hopes for next season though. As long as we can get everyone back and healthy.

miked1958

Rotation player
Point is:

Defending champion Mavs got swept.

We didn't.

That's all.
We steal game 5 and then people will starting whispering.

We pull off a win at MSG in Game 6 using Linsanity and people will start WHAT? REALLY?

We take game 7 using a combo of Lin Melo Stat and unsung hero's bibby JR Nash and people will be SHOCKED!!

Just like when giants shocked the world in 07 and 11. It could happen

miked1958

Rotation player
Obviously i'd be ecstatic if we could even win one more game. Just to prolong the season a bit and give lebron and co. some grief.

But realistically, thats not going to happen is it? The Heat are clearly better than us.

I do have high hopes for next season though. As long as we can get everyone back and healthy.

Wasnt Dallas Clearly Better then the Gmen in 07?
Wasnt GB Clearly better then the giants in the 07 NFCCG?
Werent the Pats 18-0 when we played em in 07 in the SB?

Wasn't the falcon team we beat considered better even though we hosted the WC game in 11 season?
Wasn't The Packers at 15-1 Clearly better then us?
We're we supposed to go into SF and win in the NFCCG? Clearly not.
Wasn't everyone expecting Brady and company to get their revenge in this last SB. Certainly a brady/BB team wouldn't lose twice to the same team in the SB?

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
Bulls are down 3-1 because of their injuries. Just hope that Dolan realizes that the team had an uphill battle with the injuries and doesn't intefere and try to bring in PJ, Grunwald will bring back Woody if Dolan stays out of it.

If Lin comes back 90% and JR shoots lights out they have a slim chance.

miked1958

Rotation player
Wasnt Dallas Clearly Better then the Gmen in 07?
Wasnt GB Clearly better then the giants in the 07 NFCCG?
Werent the Pats 18-0 when we played em in 07 in the SB?

Wasn't the falcon team we beat considered better even though we hosted the WC game in 11 season?
Wasn't The Packers at 15-1 Clearly better then us?
We're we supposed to go into SF and beat them in NFCCG? Clearly not.
Wasn't everyone expecting Brady and company to get their revenge in this last SB. Certainly a brady/BB team wouldn't lose twice to the same team in the SB?

For that matter wasn't Miami clearly better in 99

Last edited:

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
I see it now, sneak a game in Miami.
The return of the Dragon in MSG to a blowout game 6 win.

Proabably another 2-3 key injuries knowing our luck.

Allan Houston steps down as Assistant GM to be signed for a 10 day contract and wins game 7 with a running jumper.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
This is really starting to remind me of the giants run through the playoffs with all the injuries........

So...............

Here you go guys...... I believe! All in!!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex-U50tT4aI
x0pd88.jpg

miked1958

Rotation player
I'm loving the positive energy around here
Well I figured there were to many gloom and doom threads on here.

I saw a few threads that said if u can't post something positive don't post.. And how we only had our starters together for 7 total games this season....

So I made this thread.. Sure we have a major uphill battle ahead of us. History points out that what we are trying to do being down 3-0 and trying to win 4 in a row to move on is the rarest of rare feats....

But last time I checked you don't have to win all 4 on the same day. Just 1 at a time. And you don't have to win the game all at once, just a quarter at a time. And during those quarters you play them a minute at a time. In those minutes you have a possession and they have one. You have to win those possessions which will win those minutes which will win those quarters which will win those games which will win the Series..

We just have to make every possession count vs this team. Limit the turnovers, take care the ball, make our FTs, limit them to one shot while we need to get 2nd and third Opps.

It can be overwhelming looking at it from a standpoint of having to beat them 4 straight. We need to break it down to the second and make everything we do count kinda like the giants did

After seeing the Boston Red Socks come back from 3 down and sweep the Yanks...then eventually going on to win the chip....why not support the Knicks until they are actually done?

No one gave them a shot yesterday...we didn't even have a GT. I have to back them up...especially if they still have faith and leaving it all on the floor like they did in the last game.