Carmelo Anthony and Tyson Chandler All NBA-Third Team

CA7

Scoring Champ
Congratulations to my boys. Melo had a rough year but in the end he returned to his old self and pushed us into the playoffs. Tyson changed the culture in the Garden and with these 2 leading us for the next 3 years I see a title on the horizon

1st Team- James-Durant-Howard-Bryant-Paul

2nd Team- Griffin-Love-Bynum-Westbrook-Parker

3rd Team- Anthony-Nowitski-Chandler-Rondo-Wade

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/knicks/post/_/id/19980/melo-chandler-make-all-nba-third-team

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
I think those ALL-NBA teams are acceptable

Congrats to TY & Melo

*Edit 3rd team would kill the second team

Last edited:

CA7

Scoring Champ
I think those ALL-NBA teams are acceptable

Congrats to TY &

*Edit 3rd team would kill the second team

yes they will

also I hope this puts an end to guys wanting to trade Melo, All NBA performer during an off year

also that sig is classic. Shumpert and Anthony gonna do work next year, they compliment each other well, if Shumpert keeps working on that jumper and Melo gets more athletic we got a deadly duo on the wings

New New York

Quiet Storm
Yeah I'd take 3rd Team over 2nd in a New York minute!!!

Really lets take time to reflect.

Look it sucks being bounced out of the playoffs 1st round 2 years in a row, yet....think about the time when we won just 23 games out of 82 2 times in 3 years with the other year being a 33 win campaign!

I just think about how having a DPOY, an All Rookie selection and 2 players on an All NBA Team would have seemed like a dream! Not to mention a GM who was in the running for GM of the year!

We have a ways to go, but things are looking up!

Ghostowl

Benchwarmer
Congratulations to my boys. Melo had a rough year but in the end he returned to his old self and pushed us into the playoffs. Tyson changed the culture in the Garden and with these 2 leading us for the next 3 years I see a title on the horizon

1st Team- James-Durant-Howard-Bryant-Paul

2nd Team- Griffin-Love-Bynum-Westbrook-Parker

3rd Team- Anthony-Nowitski-Chandler-Rondo-Wade

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/knicks/post/_/id/19980/melo-chandler-make-all-nba-third-team

1st team > 3rd team > 2nd team