Raptors offer deal to Landry Fields

Paul1355

All Star
ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein
Precise value of offer TBD but Knicks will have three days to match once Fields signs July 11. Deal likely to have Year 3 spike a la Asik
about a minute ago

chadfordinsider Chad Ford
Fields was 1 of Knicks few trade chips for Nash RT @ESPNSteinLine: Raptors and Knicks' RFA Landry Fields have agreed to 3-year

...Toronto Raptors are offering Fields a 3 year deal with a spike in the 3rd year similar to asik who will make 15 mil in year 3 and 4 of his contract...these are called poison pill contracts and it is the only way teams can snatch players away from the team that has them restricted.

The problem with this is not really losing Fields, but that the Raptors would try to get him and ruin our chance and doing a sign and trade for Nash. We can't trade Fields to the Suns for Nash if the Raptors get Fields.

The Raptors are trying to ruin our chances at Nash.

UPDATE: 3 years for 20 million for Fields offered by Raptors

Last edited:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
F*ck the Craptors.

EDIT:

F*uck Fields to he can suck 13 stripes off my American Flag

Last edited:

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
It doesnt matter. Nash is not coming here or toronto. He is going to Dal. Once Dwill signs with brooklyn itll be a done deal. We need to start working on a plan B

skisloper

Starter
I love Landry but he is not worth 6-7 million a year.......thats nuts..
at that rate even I say JR at 2.5 is a bargain.....shows u what other teams think of JR if landry is being offered 20 million and so far no news on JR offers

orangeblobman

Rotation player
That's a lot of cash bills, son!

At the same time, I will say this: Landry THE FORCE!!!! Fields is not total ****, which is how he looked last year.

Melo put him in a tight spot. Melo put his big ego in Landry's face and rubbed his nuts on this thing. Landry will ball something special in Toronto, I'm sure of it, he will blossom. Guy can do a little bit of everything out there. He'll shoot the three, he'll dunk the ball, he'll dish the rock and he's a total Team Baller. They'll work well together up there in Canada, and they'll hug and be happy, like Landry was his rookie season, before the Evil Guy Melo came.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★

At the same time, I will say this: Landry THE FORCE!!!! Fields is not total ****, which is how he looked last year.

Melo put him in a tight spot. Melo put his big ego in Landry's face and rubbed his nuts on this thing. Landry will ball something special in Toronto, I'm sure of it, he will blossom. Guy can do a little bit of everything out there. He'll shoot the three, he'll dunk the ball, he'll dish the rock and he's a total Team Baller. They'll work well together up there in Canada, and they'll hug and be happy, like Landry was his rookie season, before the Evil Guy Melo came.
lmao you are such a tool

Red

TYPE-A
Lol... The evil guy Melo scored more in one game than Fields did in 2 playoffs

Yet another uninspiring, nonsensical post by you... where do you find the time?

Landry "the force"?

You mean Landry who avg. 1.2pts per in his first playoff series. That's 1 POINT 2 points in FOUR GAMES!

Do the math.

And how about your ubber-observations?

Landry will "shoot the three", "dunk the ball", "dish"...

Huh? You logged on and double-posted to tell us this?

With absolutely no factual basis?

Sans the fact that Fields shrunk under the bright lights and Toronto offers no-pressure nor aspirations.

Please. You are a failure.

Keep it moving... ala Soul 2 Soul... ya dig!

skisloper

Starter
when landry got the call from his agent that he was offered 20 million for 3 years he must have jumped around his apartment yelling and screaming,,,,,

orangeblobman

Rotation player

Landry "the force"?

You mean Landry who avg. 1.2pts per in his first playoff series. That's 1 POINT 2 points in FOUR GAMES!

Do the math.

Sans the fact that Fields shrunk under the bright lights and Toronto offers no-pressure nor aspirations.

What are you saying though?

Luscious Landry is a team baller, he THRIVES in a team concept, a team system like D'Antoni tried to implement, before the Evil Guy Melo sank the franchise like a big rusted ship.

His rookie year was phenomenal, guy was solid all around and he's a great guy to have on the bench, cheering the team while he's resting.

I wouldn't say he's worth 7m$, but I think he has a great shot at living up to that number by the end of the deal.

Bottom line, New York is not for everyone, and Toronto is peaceful. And, also, Melo is not for ANYONE, especially not a team-oriented baller like Lucky Landry.

We were all hyped about Landry before Melo trade, YOU CAN'T DENY THAT!

Real recognize real, playa!

dragon434

Rookie

Landry "the force"?

Do the math.

he just keeps coming back for more, when is he gonna realize that he is not wanted on this forum

iSaYughh

Starter
he just keeps coming back for more, when is he gonna realize that he is not wanted on this forum

You want a bunch of lemmings circle jerking each other around here? Put your hallway monitor pass down.

He's a fine poster. Definitely one of the most lively. A little overboard with the theatrics, but he is also constantly going up against opposition.

I hope you have a kleenex to wipe away some of Red's drippings from your hand.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I love Landry but he is not worth 6-7 million a year.......thats nuts..
at that rate even I say JR at 2.5 is a bargain.....shows u what other teams think of JR if landry is being offered 20 million and so far no news on JR offers

Skisloper my good man this is all a ploy to stop us from shipping him to the suns. They can have him Jr smith is ten x better bro.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Royce Young ‏@dailythunder
If Landry Fields got $20 million for three years, James Harden has to be headed for something like four years, $500 million

:rofl:

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
In 3 years Fields is gonna be the most overpaid player in the NBA... $8.5 Mil lol

oops i forgot about STAT ($23 Mil) 2014-15 ;)