this guy is a jackass

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/041103

7. New York
Congratulations to Isiah Thomas, who managed to construct an NBA team with the exact same problems as the 2004 USA Olympic Team. Did you miss guards battling each other to take bad shots? What about five guys playing defense like they just met three days ago? Or a barrage of ghastly threes bouncing into the 10th row? Or an entire team made up of players who look better on paper then they actually are?

(Ladies and gentleman, yourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 2005 Knicks!)

At least the Olympic team went away in three weeks. Knicks fans are stuck with five untradeable guys (Houston, Crawford, Hardaway, and the Thomases); one semi-untradeable guy (Marbury); four more crippling contracts (Anderson, Mohammed, Williams, Norris); and a transcendent head case (Baker). Fortunately, guys start coming off the cap in 2006, although I'm pretty sure Allan Houston's deal runs through 2027 (with a two-year player option through 2029). Only 2 questions remain: A) Is Trevor Ariza for real, and B) when will Isiah push Lenny Wilkens under the bus and take over this mess?

(Now you're saying to yourself, "Wait a second, how can I rip a team and then pick them to make the playoffs?" Have you SEEN the Eastern Conference? It's a train wreck. Three 35-win teams could still be playing in late-April. From a competitive standpoint, even the Real World/Road Rules Challenge isn't as lopsided as the NBA right now. And the Knicks don't even have someone like Tonya.)

**** i cant wait till we prove this guy wrong

nba.com seems to have a more reasonable prediction in my opinion

NBA.com Predicts ...
NBA.com's editors picked how the teams in the Eastern Conference would finish in 2004-05 ...
1. Detroit Pistons
2. Indiana Pacers
3. Miami Heat
4. New York Knicks
5. Philadelphia 76ers
6. Cleveland Cavaliers
7. New Jersey Nets
8. Boston Celtics (tie)
8. Milwaukee Bucks (tie)
10. Orlando Magic
11. Washington Wizards
12. Chicago Bulls
13. Toronto Raptors
14. Atlanta Hawks
15. Charlotte Bobcats

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
People like that don't know what there talking about so let him be a complete and utter moron, and that's putting it nicley.... :lol:

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
When I read stupidity like that article, I realize that I'm in the wrong business. I should be a writer. You don't need to really know anything just spout venom and a cache of big words. I can do that. Good to see he could pick all the favorites. What a loser. And the east is were the most dominant player resides, so how weak could the east be? Plus last time I checked the Pistons are the reigning champs...Eastern!

newmove

Rotation player
Phhhh... That guy's a joke! Can't take his words serious. I wonder what will he do when the East wins it again? Eat up his words or keep writing bullshit?

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
He'll just say, "I picked the East all along", or some bull like that, people like that are complete A-HOLES and don't know a damn thing. People like him don't bother me cause' I know people like that are utterly wrong.

The Knicks will just have to show him then, huh?