MWP in nymetro

bigapple

Starter
BX2rqMpIgAAgy3N.jpg

BX2sLj8IEAAY-pt.jpg

BX2sm3bIQAAePOl.jpg

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Let's be honest, NBA players would want to play average folks once in a while. MWP is a native New Yorker, so I guess for him it's absolutely normal to hop on the subway to get from point A to point B. If I remember correctly Balkman used to take the subway on a daily basis. I mean, we're so used to Knicks players living outside of New York and being completely invisible off the court (with the exception of JR beeing spotted randomly at various afterparties around 3 o'clock in the morning).

But, the thing is, in this case it was all arranged, the Knicks probably organized "a day with Metta" or something similar to bring the Knicks closer to the fanbase.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I mean, we're so used to Knicks players living outside of New York and being completely invisible off the court (with the exception of JR beeing spotted randomly at various afterparties around 3 o'clock in the morning).
J.R. was at my job (Modell's in NJ) on Friday my co-worker said. My shift ended at 5, so it was some time after that. I saw Reggie Evans there a couple of times. Would have loved to see J.R.

metrocard

Legend
Metta is so damn cool, I wish I was in that subway to chat it up with Metta and invite him to a sparring session.