Legend
We owe
- 2014 first round draft pick to Denver
- 2014 second round draft pick to Houston
- 2015 second round draft pick to Houston
- 2016 first round draft pick to Denver or Toronto
- 2016 second round draft pick to Sacramento, protected for selections 31-37
- 2017 second round draft pick to Toronto

The New York Knicks, been aiding and improving NBA franchises since 2002.

tiger0330

Legend
A front office of Mills and Houston doesn't say much about the future either. Both have no experience or track record in rebuilding a team or winning track records.

Papajoe

Benchwarmer
A front office of Mills and Houston doesn't say much about the future either. Both have no experience or track record in rebuilding a team or winning track records.

It's time to start over yet again. Maybe Donnie Walsh will come back. Maybe he can re-hire Mike D'Antoni. The building was being done correctly and for the long term. Then everything done in 3 years was given up for Melo. He can score, that is if he takes 30 shots a game, but can do nothing else, no assists, no D. The difference between him and LeBron is night and day.

He doesn't care about the Knicks either. He forced the trade mid-season for money. The Knicks should have waited till after the season and not ransom the team for him. He lost in Denver and is now even worse here. That said, I can't fully blame him. He's just your typical egotistical, mercenary ball player. No the fault lies with DOLAN and nothing will change until he sells the team. For me, until that day comes, I say bring back Mills, bring back Isiah; better to at least enjoy the laughter than just have to sit around and watch the crap they put out on the court.

And btw, Woody stinks as well. Wasn't he forced on D'Antoni as a defensive bench coach. Where is that D he is known for. The defense is worse than ever. Sad sad sad life being a Knick fan.

DOLAN-SELL THE TEAM.

metrocard

Legend
It's time to start over yet again. Maybe Donnie Walsh will come back. Maybe he can re-hire Mike D'Antoni. The building was being done correctly and for the long term. Then everything done in 3 years was given up for Melo. He can score, that is if he takes 30 shots a game, but can do nothing else, no assists, no D. The difference between him and LeBron is night and day.

He doesn't care about the Knicks either. He forced the trade mid-season for money. The Knicks should have waited till after the season and not ransom the team for him. He lost in Denver and is now even worse here. That said, I can't fully blame him. He's just your typical egotistical, mercenary ball player. No the fault lies with DOLAN and nothing will change until he sells the team. For me, until that day comes, I say bring back Mills, bring back Isiah; better to at least enjoy the laughter than just have to sit around and watch the crap they put out on the court.

And btw, Woody stinks as well. Wasn't he forced on D'Antoni as a defensive bench coach. Where is that D he is known for. The defense is worse than ever. Sad sad sad life being a Knick fan.

DOLAN-SELL THE TEAM.

IrPIPZe.png

bigapple

Starter
think what if not Tyson but MELO would be injured i dont know really who will takeover this team.

season is hipoteticallly really over

this team have no chemistry K-mart vs MWP

Shump vs MELo

and Shump vs Woody

no one is playing with faith no one care

there even no point for 7-8th if this can be done 0-4 vs pacers/heat again in 1st round.

metrocard

Legend
IMO, Chanlder is overrated as hell. We do need a center but I think we've seen the best of Chandler and he won't have much to give since his durability is at a low level and he's the type of player that relies on his physical attributes to be force. Players like him age quickly.

petescud

Starter
They should start to realize this mess can't clean up till all these prima donna's are off the books...so, we should shoot fir that. At least give Knick fans hope for 2015 and beyond. Need to get rid of these high contracts (Melo, STAT, Bargs) and pay to get the quality 10 mil a year players. We have no draft picks, so why not trade Melo, and get a decent player to replace him, as well as a first/2nd round pick(s)..Can Woody this year..I think this is a start

metrocard

Legend
They should start to realize this mess can't clean up till all these prima donna's are off the books...so, we should shoot fir that. At least give Knick fans hope for 2015 and beyond. Need to get rid of these high contracts (Melo, STAT, Bargs) and pay to get the quality 10 mil a year players. We have no draft picks, so why not trade Melo, and get a decent player to replace him, as well as a first/2nd round pick(s)..Can Woody this year..I think this is a start

It's the most optimal start for the Knicks.

Theres not really much we can do, maybe make the playoffs because the East is bad.

What will making the playoffs do? Well it'll keep Denver from getting a top 10 pick.

We have to win games to save that embarrassing fact.

But certainly making the playoffs to get embarrassed by the Pacers and Heat isn't worth it.

Like you said, lets trade for picks, someone to replace Melo and see if this team can win enough to make the playoffs.

That'll be the most optimal situation for us.

The goals should be

1. Build for future (cap space, draft picks, role players, scout Euroleague and find players like Victor Faverani or Pablo Priginion)
2. Move on from Melo (It's not Melo's fault but he's our most valuable asset by far and can get us a lot of good pieces)
3. Get this team a new identity and coach asap.
4. Win some games, make the 8th seed and hopefully Denver won't get a high draft pick and maybe even Orlando will end up getting it.

bigapple

Starter
i dont care for picks since MELO LEBRON KD WESTBROOk and ROSE few years already gone and there was no "superstar"

only in 2010 Pacer Paul George.

Some1 should create poll vote about MELo - do you wana him to stay or to leave.

this team need just cut STAT and JR both of them are past i myself didnt expected that JR from 6man award with be SLUMP award.

metrocard

Legend
i dont care for picks since MELO LEBRON KD WESTBROOk and ROSE few years already gone and there was no "superstar"

this team need just cut STAT and JR both of them are past i myself didnt expected that JR from 6man award with be SLUMP award.

We need picks or we'll be behind on talent by 2016. Teams are improving each season as we get older and have nothing to build off except Hardaway Jr and Shumpert.

groundpilot

Benchwarmer

LOL at SLUMP award. He really desrves it.

bigapple

Starter
we already have two pick in roster

Bargniani and MELo and right now i see chemistry between them MELo is passing ball to him and Barg to MELo

they just need high IQ PG and WAY better D only Shump is providing that

still curious WHAT if STAT would not play +-10 games and JR limited to just 5.

Murry why he is not playing i wana see him

Dude^^ I remember you making some decent posts in the past. But after seeing some of your replies in recent threads I'm curious. What brought on all this anger? Hey, I'm not surprised that Knick fans are some of the most angriest fans, but taking out on each other (for what appears to be for no reason)... is not cool. Did I miss something here over the last few months? I haven't been around here during the off season.