CLE wants to move both Bynum and Waiters.

mafra

Legend
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...veland-cavaliers-paid-going-forward-team-says

CLE wants to dump both Bynum and Waiters. Maybe Knicks could trade Tyson Chandler for BYnum-Waiters-1st round pick. Then send Shumpert and Felton and Artest to TOR for Lowry?

Lowry
JR
Bynum
Amar'e
Melo

Bargs, THjr, Waiters, Prigs, Udrih, Martin

AND, if it were me, if Melo wont sign extension, I send him to PHO for Markief Morris, Dragic and 2 first rounders. Or, send him anywhere for something.

At the very least, bringing in Lowry, Bynum, Waiters to go with THjr, Bargs, and expiring STAT contract, gives us something to build upon moving forward. Melo either stays or we add some draft picks to this collection of assets.

Not bad ideas, but we'd still stink even after those deals are done. This season is a wash and we should probably just stand pat except for a possible Melo trade. You want to at least try and inflate the value of some of your guys prior to trading them, but on this terrible team, all our guys except for THJ pretty much look like garbage.

paris401

Starter
why not just trade

jr for LeBron
felton for cp3
bags for some love...

and for the backup PG, send beno to Cleveland for irving...

and then we all will have a ..happy new year...

Broadway

All Star
We have no shot of making such a trade with Cleveland….

Bynum received a 2yr $24mil deal…The first year is partially guaranteed and is completely equated I believe first week of January at $6mil. The back half would have been another $6mil and then the 2nd year had a TO at $12mil.

Why would they trade Bynum/Waiters/1st for Tyson when as trashy as they've played…..they still have a better record than us?

Also you don't suspend a player a couple weeks before a contract bridges and start dealing from a position of weakness. They suspended him at this time because quite frankly they don't care what happens at this point. They feel it's addition by subtraction.

Besides we're moving on to more glorious moves such as signing the Great Jeremy Tyler and possibly waiving Chris Smith

Last edited:

mafra

Legend
We have no shot of making such a trade with Cleveland?.

Bynum received a 2yr $24mil deal?The first year is partially guaranteed and is completely equated I believe first week of January at $6mil. The back half would have been another $6mil and then the 2nd year had a TO at $12mil.

Why would they trade Bynum/Waiters/1st for Tyson when as trashy as they've played?..they still have a better record than us?

Also you don't suspend a player a couple weeks before a contract bridges and start dealing from a position of weakness. they suspended him at this time because quite frankly they don't care what happens at this point. They feel it's addition by subtraction.

Besides we're moving on to more glorious moves such as signing the Great Jeremy Tyler and possibly waiving Chris Smith

I admit i's probably a long shot, but I recall reading how CLE was looking at a few players in a deal for Waiters, ad SHUMP as one of those guys they had I mind. Bynum did something and it was bad enough that CLE has had it with him.

In other words, they can turn players they want to dump into a borderline All-Star player, one of the game's best centers who is a leader and wears a championship ring... Kyrie & TC is a pretty good sales pitch, if they earnestly want to lure Lebron back home.

I don't think this deal goes down, but it's not an idea CLE would easily dismiss.

If we feel 'Melo might walk, then we must deal him and TC. If we believe in Shump, and feel JR is stunting his growth then cut JR... Otherwise, send him to TOR for Lowry.

paris401

Starter
I'd dump jr in a ny min cause he blows... but dolan ain't going to eat the next 2yrs and pay this low-life 12m..

schmuck..i mean shump has lost any value he had ...

other then Tyson.. n I question his value at 14m next year, we don't have a player with any value... (melo aside)..

what a sad fukin team...