Woodson and J.R.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I've completely had it. Friday I was disappointed at the result of the game, shook my head at Woodson and J.R. in the post-game interviews, but yesterday I got angry reading on here about what happened.

J.R's minutes in the second half is ATROCIOUS. I saw Kiya and at least one other person say he played the entire second half. I didn't know he started the second half either, which would be an even worse decision. Either way, I knew he played a lot, way too much.

I've started to think Woodson and J.R. might have been trying to sabotage the team, seriously. The minutes Woodson gives J.R., REGARDLESS of how he plays, and regardless of how others play (Tim Hardaway, Jr., Murry, etc.) is biased and idiotic. I can't STAND him.

And here's another, possibly the biggest reason why they might be trying to sabotage the team...

J.R. SAID HE THOUGHT THEY WERE DOWN TWO AGAINST THE ROCKETS WHEN HE TOOK THAT THREE

I'd be semi-ok with him making a mistake of not holding the ball because of something such as him not thinking about the ball just hitting the rim and getting a bad instinct, but, if I was in a game, in which we are TIED, with the ONLY pressure, unless J.R. has been feeling down about his own horrible play, IS DEFENDING THE OTHER TEAM. Did he SERIOUSLY think they were down two???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is shortly after Chris Smith got cut too and he made that Instagram post. It's a non-issue though, in fact, he was awarded minutes of most or all of the second half. Woodson had the nerve to even mention Beno. Yes, he should have held the ball, but it's not even worth mentioning with the decision the ten year veteran, J.R., made. I was baffled by Bargnani's three against the Bucks, but I don't hold it against him. Terrible move from a veteran, and if he was trying to lose that game on purpose, it was because he was making a heroic move to fire Woodson.

Where was Tim Hardaway, Jr. on Friday? His scoring efficiency is GREAT, and not just for a rookie. He's been so much better and consistent than J.R. this season. Oh right, the rookie makes defensive mistake unlike the DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR, J.R. SMITH, RIGHT, WOODY?

Mike Breen also implies every time Prigioni is the best PG on the team, saying the team always seems to play better (not seems, he knows). Woodson has the best PG coming off the bench, a lot of times doesn't get nearly enough minutes, and a lot of times doesn't close games. Pathetic. Woodson is a f***ing clown.

Murry also has been better than J.R. Two rookies are outplaying him.

I don't care if the team plays amazing team ball and J.R. scores 101 and has 35 assists tonight, I want Woodson and DOLAN GONE.

I'm so sick of this sh*t.

Last edited:

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Welcome to the club.

An inept team with an inept coach is the equivalent of a dumpster fire. That's the Knicks right now.

blahwoop

Benchwarmer
Woodson blames Udrih for passing the ball to J.R Smith. If he didn't pass it then JR wouldn't have shot it! ROFLMAO. I've lost all respect for Woodson after that stupid ass comment.

This is exactly the reason why Dolan will not fire Woodson. They have the good old boys club mentality. Be loyal no matter what and we'll take care of you. i.e Allan Houston.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Woodson never benched J.R. in tonight's game again against Dallas until the last minute or so when the game was won.

After the game a few minutes ago Woodson mentioned Felton, but not Prigioni.

skisloper

Starter
Woodson never benched J.R. in tonight's game again against Dallas until the last minute or so when the game was won.

as sonn as Felton is back he will play the PG with 30 minutes a game....he is Woodys boy just like JR,,,,,,,,so no matter how well we move the ball or that Pablo and Urich see the defense its all irrelevant.....PG should be PABLO and URICH with Murrays time growing

bigapple

Starter
and u still call that man a coach? keeping ballhoggers ~35 minutes

JR was 4/21 in Houston as i rememebr and 3/8 in Dallas but Woodson still doin same

Kiyaman

Legend

What do Woodson know about coaching guards? Nothing.
Do Woodson demand chemistry from our starter tandem guards on the court? NO.
Woodson couldnt coach a PG to mix it up with SG-Joe Johnson throughout Woodson term in Atlanta.
U cant blame PG-Felton's flaws, when u have SG-JRsmith on a different planet each game.
Felton n JRsmith does not make any of their teammates talent shine with their one on one dribble-dribble skills.
While Felton is out with injury .. Shump is shining more n more with Beno at the PG spot.

Has anyone notice .. Woodson 2 years as headcoach hasnt match any veteran PG, alongside of our veteran SG to give us a decent backcourt tandem we can depend on in our guard rotation.
As a Knicks Woodsons best starter guard lineup were ....
1) Lin & Fields,
2) Felton & Brewer
3) Felton & Prigioni
Woodson never doing anything to build a gellin guard tandem to start/finish says alot bout his ability with our guards.

Dont forget we drafted Woodson as our SG back in the daze, we never gave Woodson much playingtime though.