elton_brand.png

raymond_felton.png
kyle_korver.png

pablo_prigioni.png
shelvin_mack.png

Injury Report
New York Knicks
Atlanta Hawks
Andrea Bargnani - Torn Ligament, Left Elbow (OUT)Pero Antic - Stress fracture, right ankle (OUT)
Kenyon Martin - Sore left ankle (OUT)Gustavo Ayon - Right shoulder injury (OUT)
Iman Shumpert - Sprained Left Knee (QUEST)DeMarre Carroll - Left hamstring strain (QUEST)
Al Horford - Right pectoral muscle surgery (OUT)
John Jenkins - Lower back surgery (OUT)
Jeff Teague - Sprained left ankle (QUEST)

Today in Knicks history
74354586.jpg
February 22, 1998The New York Knicks defeat the Houston Rockets 92-74 at the Garden. Charles Oakley had a double double with 10 points and 12 boards.

tiger0330

Legend
I'm going to the movies. Atlanta has a ton of injuries so this should be an easy win for the Knicks but didn't we say the same about the Bucks, Kings and Magic.

And 3 games in 3 nights is a bit much, what is with this NBA scheduling.

Thanks for another game thread, Rady. Not going to expect much activity tonight given last night's game. I want to see lots of THJ and Tyler, and I don't want to see either Melo, Chandler, or Prigs break 32 minutes of game time. I don't care if the game is on the line. This season drifted away from us. We have absolutely no excuse to continue to wear down the health of veteran players we hope will be on this team come the start of next year. I'd add STAT to that group, but even with a minutes restriction, I'm not sure he can be kept healthy, so might as well let us watch him score some points (if he's even playing tonight with the back-to-back).

Melo with another quick scoring start in the 1st quarter. Will anyone else be able help him out tonight? As usual, JR Smith and Felton want to be our accessory scorers, but when they go cold, they go arctic ice cold.

Broadway

All Star
Hmmm you have to wonder how Melo's offensive prowess performances never seem to Galvanize any of his own teammates but at times can inspire players from the other team to elevate their play above their norm.

Melo woke the Hawks up and they let him and us have it.

Kiyaman

Legend
Playing 8 players especially with games in the row....they are of of gas...season is over guys

I thought we were goin to play a 8 to 9 man rotation vs Atlanta Hawks being it was the end of a back to back, plus losing to Orlando the night before in a double OT with a 8 Man rotation .. our 9th man (MWP) played 7 minutes.
We ran a 7 man rotation vs Atlanta Hawks .. our 8th man (Jeremy Tyler) played 6 minutes in the game.
We are a losing-team bc we been giving our players spot-minute playingtime .. 3 minute runs.

Knicks talked trash while up by 17, lose the game!

LMFAO that was so well deserved. You got Felton and Chandler talking **** non-stop to their opponents once the Knicks took the lead in the game. THJr mugging the Hawks bench after he made a three and puffing out his chest. Melo shoving and then screaming at demare Carroll after he made a three and we went up 17 - resulting in Carroll cursing back at him - and Melo screaming back "YOU CANT ****ING GUARD ME". Techs were served up. Melo laughing. Chandler laughing. Felton mugging. Knicks up 17 life is grand! Nevermind the Hawks are losers of 8 consecutive and without Horford and Milsap. Nevermind we were 21-34.

The Hawks proceed to just destroy the Knicks the rest of the game while Melo completely disappeared from that point on.