4 games in 5 nights

Kiyaman

Legend
This 4 games in 5 nights will make or break a team with either confidence or blame.
I have faith in rookie coach Fisher to hold the Knicks together.
We are 2-1 when we could have easily been 1-2 or 0-3.
We benefitted from the Cavs season opener overwhelming them.
We benefitted from some 3pt chucking all going in early and some beneficial home court calls.

Yes, we need this first WIN over the 2-1 Wizards.
Last season we loss two games to the Wizards from clueless coaching.
Bradley Beal out, and Ariza gone to Houston...could we get another lucky strike in the win column?
Wizards added some winning veterans to their roster, and let a 2nd season SF Otto Porter Jr. replace Ariza.
Either way....if we falter this stretch then it's a hole dug...and a confidence killer.
We need this WIN over the Wizards to build a strong TEAM confidence to grab 2 wins out of the next 3 road games.

1. 11/4 Wash
2. 11/5 @ Detroit
4. 11/7 @ Nets
5. 11/8 @ Atlanta

tiger0330

Legend
That's a brutal schedule. The Knicks should be able to weather it with Coach Fisher playing so many guys even with the Knicks being short handed but this scheduling by the NBA makes no sense.

mafra

Legend
Knicks 1-2 at home now and were embarrassing tonight. We will lose 3/4. This is clearly a 35-40 Win team... MAX, and Melo clearly only wants to shoot long jumpers. Saving body for 2015.

Melo outplayed by Dunleavy/mcdermott duo opening night and now Pierce tonight. Our guards still worst group in nba. This season cant end soon enough. Knicks border on unwatchable. No heart, no defense, no offense. If you enjoy watching jumpers.... I guess its entertaining

Last edited:

paris401

Starter
Melo clearly only wants to shoot long jumpers. Saving body for 2015.

sure looks that way... but I ask again.. what player in their rite mind wants to come and play with melo?? u gotta find that elite and 'greedy' player (like melo) who cares more about $$$ then winning a ring.. is gasol that greedy player... I dunno..

Kiyaman

Legend
In the Washington game the Knicks had no 2nd half plan, which gave the Wizards a 10 point lead early in the 3rd quarter which the Wizard held for a 98-83 win over the Knicks.
The Knicks LOSS to the poor playing 0-3 Pistons 98-95. HOW?
The Knicks had no STOPS on the defensive-end of the court.
The Knicks ran a isolation offense, that had no ball movement on the offensive-end.

The three Knicks players with the most minute played in both Losses are
(38 min) Melo shot 13-44
(33 min) Shump shot 11-24
(25 min) Stat shot 10-20

The Knicks Bigs don't postup downlow with their back to the basket, which takes a option away from the PG, nor do the Bigs set good screens for teammates, or PG.
Our Wing players don't slash to the hoop.
In the two losses 97% of the Knicks shots were taken from the perimeter, jump-shots after jump-shot