Bargs has stage freight

petescud

Starter
I'm sorry, you can be hurt this often Bargniani....Its physically impossible....what a waste of a contract

I'm glad he's not playing. I want to see this team with Calderon before Bargnani gets added to the mix. My feeling is that the return of Calderon is an unquestioned positive for this team's overall play, while Bargnani's return may have mixed results at best depending where Coach Fisher uses him in the rotation.

tiger0330

Legend
The only guy in the NBA that could break a nail and be out a week. Seriously, guys come back sooner from knee scopes than Bargnani with his strained hammy.

My bet he's playing in Europe next year because who would want him here.

tiger0330

Legend
I see Bargnani strained his calf in Fridays practice. Probably a season ending injury the way he heals.

He's cost 2 GM's their jobs, Colangelo and Grunwald. GMs should avoid this guy like the plague when his contract is up.

Kiyaman

Legend
The only guy in the NBA that could break a nail and be out a week. Seriously, guys come back sooner from knee scopes than Bargnani with his strained hammy.

My bet he's playing in Europe next year because who would want him here.

Agree 100% .... Barg will be playing in Europe next season.
I don't expect Barg to injure or sprain a limb on his body this season.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Bargs is one of the major reasons the Knicks aren't competing. 12 million wasted. What a bum:( It's no coincidence the Raptors are a playoff team since dumping this crap on us. Thanks a lot Mills. Great White Hope=utter fail.... But we refused to sign David Lee because 11-12 million a year was too much um um um:(

petescud

Starter
Funny we are all on the same page, but the Knicks brass aren't....wish i had money to burn like that...lol

I hope we bust up this team ASAP ....embarrassing....can't come quick enough imo

paris401

Starter
Bargs is one of the major reasons the Knicks aren't competing. 12 million wasted. What a bum:(

12m wasted..agreed...what a bum... most def.. BUT.. he hasn't stepped out on the floor for a single min yet...and I hope he doesn't , but to blame him for this debacle... I can't do that... how can a legit 7footer be so soft???

Attachments

• th[1].jpg
    th[1].jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 2
  • mister-softee-ice-cream-profile[1].jpg
    mister-softee-ice-cream-profile[1].jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 2