London Game: Emergency Thread

tiger0330

Legend
The Bucks clearly showed the last game in the Garden that they are way better than the Knicks. I see Thomas and Amundsen are getting some burn, guys that were 3rd string bench players on their former teams probably could start for the Knicks.

If they can't win with Amare and Melo in the lineup today I don't know when they'll win another game.

pat

Starter
I like what I see from that DLeague squad on court in the fourth. What a difference ball movement makes.

First game maybe this entire season I did not watch at least in part live. Not going to lie, feels pretty good.

CoolClyde

i enjoyed the d-league bench bringing the Knicks back to a respectable whooping. would have liked to see more Cold Aldritch and at least a minute of Cleanthony (wtf, DNP?), but hey, there is no rhyme or reason to this season at this point. it was cool seeing Knicks in London, at soccer game, and london crowd enjoying good hoops. NYK had no answer for Brandon Knight...

Kiyaman

Legend
Missed the London game yesterday, i work for a living.
I did watched the 2nd half of the London game today, to notice the Knicks losing by 20 something points then the Knicks went on a 9-0 run to be down by 11 points with 5 minutes left in the game. The new foward Admunson b.ball IQ n talent is 10 times better than Acy and Jason Smith put together. I recall a Phoenix Suns frontcourt lineup of "Amare, Frye, Admunson" taking the Suns to the WCF in the 2009-10 season.

The London game only showed 3 KEEPERS for next season (and Melo not one of them):
Galloway / Wear / Admunson
All 3 are (20 minute) role-players in a 10-man rotation.

Who would have thought the (21-19) Milwaukee Bucks being a .500 team at the start of the season?
Milwaukee Bucks suppose to b hanging out with the 76ers and Timberwolves in the Lottery basement in midseason...