Game Thread: Celtics@Knicks 2/3/2015

tiger0330

Legend
Finally a starting lineup that hasn't changed like DFish has changed since the beginning of the season. Only problem is two of them are guys coming off of 10 days, how long is the winning going to last with benchwarmers and a rookie.

tiger0330

Legend
Celtics started hot 5/5 on long jumpers. Smart with 2 3s. DFish has to call a quick t/o to stop their mo. Down by 12 4 mins into the game.

Missed the game because of work, but looks like an overall regression as a team. Calderon seems to have had a nice game though and he continues to do his part to make himself appealing to contending teams if PJ does want to trade him.

tiger0330

Legend
It was a weird game, the Knicks never led the entire game but they got as close as being only 6 points down so it wasn't a blowout like you would think never leading and losing by double digits. JC got more layups in this game than any other game I can remember as a Knick, he usually just shoots jumpers. The Celtics were just hot from outside, in fact I think the Knicks got more points in the paint but still lost the FT battle. A loss but this squad is still way better than the one with Dally and JR, if DFish had been starting Smith instead of Dally consistently the record might not be this bad.

CoolClyde

missed the game, but did catch updates via fantasy bball. was this just another game where the other team just could not miss, and Knicks could not catch up? like the Indiana game...?

looking at the box score, seems Avery Bradley had one of his "on" nights, whereas Sullinger just dominated.

Melo with a typical 2014 game, going 9-23?
a quiet night for Langston, and although Calderon had a decent scoring night, only 2 assists for starting PG? please...
amazingly, every single Knicks with a negative +/-, not one single player made a difference...

overall, the stats for both teams were surprisingly similar, i guess Knicks just could not get over the hump this one.

ce la vie.

at least Philly won, another step closer to another ping pong ball.