Lets talk about Melo at the 4 spot .. Robin Lopez best position

Kiyaman

Legend
The 2015 FA bigmen do not want to sign with the Knicks to replace Tyson Chandler, Amare, Camby, Kenyon Martin, Kurt Thomas, and Dalembert as the Knicks "Starter-Center" with Carmelo Anthony at the 4 spot.

The truth is out .. free agents Greg Monroe, LaMarcus Aldridge, and David West refuse the Knicks BIG pay-day when they found out Carmelo Anthony will be playing at the 4 spot for 30 to 40 minutes per game, and the Knicks wanted them to play CENTER.
Why didnt the Knicks "Alzheimer Phil" draft a NCAA bigman "Kaminsky or WSC", the 2 bigmen are one year NBA projects at the 5 spot? This way FA LaMarcus Aldridge wouldve had more interest in signing with the Knicks having a young NBA ready big in the rotation. Which wouldve gave the Knicks leverage to offer Robin Lopez his actual NBA worth a 2 yr $14M contract as a PF/C role-player.
Robin Lopez performance is great as a 24 minute PF "4 spot"
As weak as the NBA has become Rubin Lopez has never shown domination at the 5 spot.

The first day of the NBA Summer League Games players "Kaminsky and Winslow" showed they are a TOP-3 pick.
Winslow will be a NBA All-Star in 3 to 4 years! Wise wise Pat Riley .. Dum-Dum Phil Jackson!!!

The Nuggets ex-coach Karl forced Melo to stay at the 3 spot in Denver, rotating Camby/Nene/and Kenyon Martin at the 4 n 5 spot to have success.
Melo at the 4 spot got the Knicks a 37 win season, and a 17 win season .. I understand why the 2015 FA Bigs stepped back from the Knicks big pay $$$

Paul1355

All Star
Mismanagement

4th pick plus $30M to spend on free agent

We just spent $54M on a FA player that plays the same exact position as our $124M player.
u tell me .. Thread or Fact
54 million meaning Robin Lopez plays the same position as 124 mil player Melo?????

So Robin Lopez, a Center, plays the same position as Melo, who is a SF/PF?

What are you talking about???

Kiyaman

Legend
The two Lopez brothers always played at different position ... Brook at 5 spot .. Robin at 4 spot.

Portland had 3 centers and 3 PF on their roster to mix in the rotation with Robin Lopez the past 2 seasons.
Robin Lopez did well as a bigman in the lineup with LaMarcus Aldridge who been playing both position PF/C for Portland since Oden draft.

Robin Lopez were a 4 year bust at the 5 spot for the Phoenix Suns.
The Grizz center Gasol knocked Portland out of the first round in 5 games .. during the 2nd round LaMarcus Aldridge decided not to resign

Paul1355

All Star
The two Lopez brothers always played at different position ... Brook at 5 spot .. Robin at 4 spot.

Portland had 3 centers and 3 PF on their roster to mix in the rotation with Robin Lopez the past 2 seasons.
Robin Lopez did well as a bigman in the lineup with LaMarcus Aldridge who been playing both position PF/C for Portland since Oden draft.

Robin Lopez were a 4 year bust at the 5 spot for the Phoenix Suns.
The Grizz center Gasol knocked Portland out of the first round in 5 games .. during the 2nd round LaMarcus Aldridge decided not to resign
Kiya...Robin Lopez played the 5 in Portland next to Aldridge who played the 4....if you don't believe me look at why Aldridge rejected our meeting....because he didn't want to be a center!

Lopez is a legit center that can rebound and play defense...he brings back what Tyson gave us but is better at offense.

Lopez was one of the best offensive rebounders in basketball which equals second chance points and second chance points can change the whole game.

Lopez is a 5 that is a solid signing. He's young at 27 in his prime and fills a huge need. To complain about this is simply to complain because seems like you just hate everything Phil does. We are building slowly and adding depth.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Paul1355

All Star
Lopez also ranked 8th best in offensive rebounding and 6th in pick and roll defense...yea

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk