KnicksOnline.com 2015/16

tiger0330

Legend
Nice work Rady. I hope it attracts more members, minimum I would like to see some old ones come back like Coolclyde.

Broadway

All Star
Yeah, I saw it last night and was impressed. Awesome work.

Nice work Rady. I hope it attracts more members, minimum I would like to see some old ones come back like Coolclyde.

Yep looks great. My only rec would be to make everything a tad larger in terms of layout, other than this very sleek and professional yet fun looking. We can expect changes on the forum side too right? Didn't he speak on this? If so, very excited to see the results.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Yeah, the new homepage is awesome. It corresponds pretty well with the forums and I love the fact that all major NBA and Knicks stories get auto updated. Way to go Rady!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
The forums are not a priority right now but if you have any suggestions on what it would be nice to change around here let me know and if it's doable i'll work on it!

tiger0330

Legend
The forums are not a priority right now but if you have any suggestions on what it would be nice to change around here let me know and if it's doable i'll work on it!
I would just like to see more members. I had suggested a small amount of cloud storage for members to encourage more to join KOL, I don't know whether you it's doable or whether you think that will even attract new members, just a thought.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i think there are better ways of attracting new members, i have something in mind but it will take a little time. as for cloud storage i don't think that is possible with the current hosting plan