Early Shot in leg

tiger0330

Legend
Hope he's OK and those reports of him being shot in the knee don't affect his career.

There is a disabled player exception rule in the NBA but it won't affect the Knicks since the cap on this exception is 1/2 of Early's salary which is less than the vet minimum available to the Knicks and they have a roster spot available already.

I feel bad for Early, I really do, especially since I think being shot in the knee is probably going to be real bad news for him, most likely in the long-term. I will say this though and this may end up being an unpopular opinion, but a young player who is not getting any minutes and could be facing losing his window to have a professional career, maybe should be doing something else with his time than being out at a gentleman's club the night after a game until after 4 in the morning. Regardless, I hope everything turns out okay for him.

Glad to hear Early is going to be okay.

Right on cue, JR Smith has started his social media tirade against people who said what I said about maybe don't be out at a strip club after 4AM in the middle of the season. He will never get it. Glad he is Lebron James' problem now.

tiger0330

Legend
Get well Cle.

KOL is a great bbs site, only one I'm able to cut and paste a picture to a post, all the rest you need a link.

1169780_871889042931486_1052260284_n.jpg

mafra

Legend
Glad to hear Early is going to be okay.

Right on cue, JR Smith has started his social media tirade against people who said what I said about maybe don't be out at a strip club after 4AM in the middle of the season. He will never get it. Glad he is Lebron James' problem now.

Grown men can do what they choose. But... Leaving strip clubs around 3-4 in the AM when you have a noon practice the next day... Doesn't scream "dedicated to my craft" to me.