Internet Report: Knicks Make Multi-year Contract Offer to Willy Hernangomez

Here's a link to some of the information:

http://www.postingandtoasting.com/2...nangomez-has-a-contract-offer-from-the-knicks

Sixers drafted Hernangomez in last year's draft in the 2nd round and we traded for him on draft night. Big kid. 5 to 6 inches shorter than Porzingis, but outweighs him by 10 pounds or so. Hernangomez and Porzingis played together in Spain 2 seasons ago and are reported as being good friends. Hernangomez is supposed to be a low post scorer and all-around reliable, if not overly athletic, frontcourt two-way player.

Reports say we are offering him 4.5 million over 4 years and that he is likely to accept the offer to come over from Spain.

tiger0330

Legend
I've been hearing the Knicks want to bring him over next year. You never hear any talk about the Knicks bringing up Jordan Bachynski from Westchester, I like his game. Anyone got an opinion on comparing Bachynski and Willy?

Hernangomez's agent now saying no truth to the story that Hernangomez was offered 4 years for 4.5 million by the Knicks.

Kiyaman

Legend
Yep .. this is the same guy that took all of Porzingis playing time in Spain
We dont have anything to worry about PJ will have us playing small-ball for his 3rd season as president
Hernangomez playing-time will be the same as Quinn n Serafin DNP season

tiger0330

Legend
Yep .. this is the same guy that took all of Porzingis playing time in Spain
We dont have anything to worry about PJ will have us playing small-ball for his 3rd season as president
Hernangomez playing-time will be the same as Quinn n Serafin DNP season
Lot of hype about these unknown Euro players but I doubt he's better than Quinn or Seraphin.