NBA Rookie Of The Year ~ Towns Wins Unanimously But...

Broadway

All Star
#kporzee got a clear 2nd congrats to him maybe could have received a couple 1st place votes if he had stayed healthy

But the surprise here is Jokic. I wouldn't have placed him 3rd probably 4th of 5th(larger disparity in numbers) but good for him. Denver could be a serious problem in 2yrs. Sheesh

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
#kporzee got a clear 2nd congrats to him maybe could have received a couple 1st place votes if he had stayed healthy

But the surprise here is Jokic. I wouldn't have placed him 3rd probably 4th of 5th but good for him. Denver could be a serious problem in 2yrs. Sheesh
I'll forever wonder if the Knicks didn't win those 2 needless games at the end of the season if we would have gotten that 1st pick. I love KP but KAT is a once in a generation player, dominated the position as a rookie while KP was just good.

But the surprise here is Jokic. I wouldn't have placed him 3rd probably 4th of 5th(larger disparity in numbers) but good for him. Denver could be a serious problem in 2yrs. Sheesh

My favorite part about that link is that Broncos' fan saying to you in the Comments that you must not have watched a lot of Nuggets games. Cracks me up someone saying that to you given our debates about Mudiay in the past.

tiger0330

Legend
My favorite part about that link is that Broncos' fan saying to you in the Comments that you must not have watched a lot of Nuggets games. Cracks me up someone saying that to you given our debates about Mudiay in the past.
Let me in on the joke. I don't see the link in Broadway's post your talking about.

TWolves haven't proven anything yet, they were terrible even with 2 ROY in Wiggins and KAT, worse even than Denver so with Jokic and Mudiay.

Broadway

All Star
Let me in on the joke. I don't see the link in Broadway's post your talking about.

TWolves haven't proven anything yet, they were terrible even with 2 ROY in Wiggins and KAT, worse even than Denver so with Jokic and Mudiay.

Just click on the TwitPic, it links to the Twitter thread. Sorry for the typos was trying to get things out in haste...lol

Kiyaman

Legend

The Timberwolves team prove they are in dire need to sign FA Joakim Noah (Leadership) for top buck$.
Plus trade Rubio in the offseason, and draft PG Duvall from Kentucky

KAT showed a all-around athletic performance night after night .. He had the ROY in the bag before All-Star game.
The 2015 draft-class has a lot of late blooomers we will be talking about in the next 2 seasons.

Kiyaman

Legend
I'll forever wonder if the Knicks didn't win those 2 needless games at the end of the season if we would have gotten that 1st pick. I love KP but KAT is a once in a generation player, dominated the position as a rookie while KP was just good.

For some unknown reason of mine .. i believe PJ wouldve selected Porzingis with the first-pick
I thought PJ lost his EFFing mind getting FINE for promoting college-player Russell as the first pick.
They need to FINE PJ again after showing the stats on the candidates for ROY

Tkf

Benchwarmer

well I follow denver , I watched all of their games pretty much and I watched a lot of wolves games as well.. and to be honest, I would not mind that wolves roster. You can go from bad to pretty damn good in an instant with the right coach( thibs) and a talented roster.. and they have that..

just 3 games separate the knicks from the wolves. so if they were terrible with an extremely young team, what were the knicks with a team full of vets and a huge payroll and so called "go to guy"(rofl I laugh at that idea with this team)...

if you don't think the wolves are going to be good then you must feel the knicks are going to suck again... the wolves can be a team that makes a quantum leap( in my walt frazier voice).. their rookies played well and they also have other guys like levine and dieng who are pretty darn good... and oh yea, they get the 5th pick in the draft this year.. trust me, the chances of them being good are in their favor.. they were a competitive team last year.. if you watched them play enough you would see that...and i don't expect knicks fans to watch the wolves that is understandable.. but I watch a lot of other teams play and you will be shocked at the number of teams that are right on the cusp.. denver being one of them, and the wolves being the other with a chance to be real scary soon... but we will see..

tiger0330

Legend
well I follow denver , I watched all of their games pretty much and I watched a lot of wolves games as well.. and to be honest, I would not mind that wolves roster. You can go from bad to pretty damn good in an instant with the right coach( thibs) and a talented roster.. and they have that..

just 3 games separate the knicks from the wolves. so if they were terrible with an extremely young team, what were the knicks with a team full of vets and a huge payroll and so called "go to guy"(rofl I laugh at that idea with this team)...

if you don't think the wolves are going to be good then you must feel the knicks are going to suck again... the wolves can be a team that makes a quantum leap( in my walt frazier voice).. their rookies played well and they also have other guys like levine and dieng who are pretty darn good... and oh yea, they get the 5th pick in the draft this year.. trust me, the chances of them being good are in their favor.. they were a competitive team last year.. if you watched them play enough you would see that...and i don't expect knicks fans to watch the wolves that is understandable.. but I watch a lot of other teams play and you will be shocked at the number of teams that are right on the cusp.. denver being one of them, and the wolves being the other with a chance to be real scary soon... but we will see..
I actually predicted the TWolves would surprise last season, thought their record would be much improved but wouldn't make the playoffs because of the WC. Really surprised how badly they did last season, no excuses for them this year with Thibs there.

Kiyaman

Legend
I also predicted the Wolves were gonna make big noise this past season too.
Assistant coach KG played in 38 games this past season giving 17 minute a night on a Wolves team with only two big-men rebounder in the season rotation .. Kat n Dieng .. Small-ball got the Wolves 29 wins this season.

Thibs is not a small-ball coach .. KAT will be put at his original position PF next season.
Will FA Noah follow Thibs ??????