Tim Duncan Retires

Broadway

All Star
Thank You Tim Duncan for everything. It was truly a pleasure. The rest of your life is yours to live Big Fundamentals

tiger0330

Legend
One of the all time greats, not only for his play on the floor but also in the way he carried himself off the court.

I know he thought it wasn't his style but I would have liked to have seen a farewell tour for him last year so the fans could honor him for that great career.

Broadway

All Star
One of the all time greats, not only for his play on the floor but also in the way he carried himself off the court.

I know he thought it wasn't his style but I would have liked to have seen a farewell tour for him last year so the fans could honor him for that great career.

Yeah we have like 3 more left from this era...Pierce/KG/Dirk. Duncan IMO was the standard of them all, although I have near equal respect for Dirk. Sad days are here and more days coming saying goodbye to these legends. They gave us so many memories.

Last edited:

paris401

Starter
Yeah we have like 3 more left from this era...Pierce/KG/Dirk. Duncan IMO was the standard of them all, although I have near equal respect for Dirk. Sad are here and more days coming saying goodbye to these legends. They gave us so many memories.

don't think those '3' are in the conversation when talking about Duncan... good players... yes.... but in 10-15-20yrs when they talk about great players from this era, Duncan's name will be 1st up... the other 3 , not so much...