Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Charlotte Hornets 11/27/2016

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Emergency game thread, I'm away and not able to create a proper one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and1

Rotation player
ahhh! if i had proper thread making skills, i'd offer my services. but i do not.

tiger0330

Legend
Batum is questionable Williams is definitely out. Should be a win if those 2 guys are out.

4 game win streak here we come.

and1

Rotation player
okay i missed the very beginning. why is KP on the bench? foul trouble already?

and1

Rotation player
just as i suspected. lots of sloppiness at the start on our end, but not for charlotte unfortunately. we went a big run last night. we can do it again.

tiger0330

Legend
Knicks are getting their asses kicked even with 2 Hornet starters out. I guess Clyde was right, hard to win both sides of a home and home.

mafra

Legend
so far KP the only one to get to the FT line. not a good sign. but we got this.

The good news is the team responsed in the second quarter and cut a 21 point deficit to 11 at the half. The bad news is the game should be about a 4 or 6 point deficit, but the last 5 or 6 possessions were pathetic. CHA should run out of gas in the fourth, somif we can play team ball we should have a chance. After a red hit first quarter, only Kemba could score in the second. Considering that CHA was in the bonus halfway thru the second, holding CHA to 20 in the quarter is a victory. With a probable loss coming on MON, going to be interesting seeing how we come out in the second half.

We've fought and fought and fought to keep getting back in position to take the lead, let's do it already. Only so much time left in this game

tiger0330

Legend
Knicks had a great chance to take this with 2 of their starters out but couldn't close the deal. The poor road play is still a problem when you can't beat a depleted team like the Hornets.