Brandon Jennings

Playa2

Benchwarmer
This guy is playing for a long term contract, he's showing the knicks brass that he can be a pass 1st pg and aggressive agitator on defense.

I love how the offense flowed when Jennings and Vuljac were in the backcourt with KUZ and Porzingis upfront with Willy . Teams didn't know who to defend when the ball was moving so fast, this is how we were able to build that17 point lead against the Wolves.

This is how Jeff wants his team to run the offense.

Brandon has the advantage of being familiar with Euro style of basketball, NBA teams hate defending a motion offense, because it leaves them with less energy to go hard offensively.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
I was one guy that wasn't sure if I wanted him on the team.He is a player that will win you games but lose you some to.Yes I have to admit that he is playing great basketball right now but like you said its a contract year and 90 % of the players play great during a contract year.I am just afraid that we won't see the same player after he gets paid like the one we are seeing now.The good thing about this is that they still have plenty of time to make that call where the season just started.

and1

Rotation player
i was pretty darn excited about jennings coming to the knicks, especially when it was determined that he would be the backup PG. i don't think i've ever seen him, before coming to the knicks, not play hard. he's done some goofy stuff to earn him some spotlight on shaqtin a fool, yeah, but i don't think i've ever seen him slackin'. maybe he'll calm down a little if he gets a long-term, but i don't think it'll be much. i've heard plenty of players talk about how much they wanted to come play for the knicks and all that, but i think this guy really meant it, for real. like i think he really wants to be a MSG legend, badly.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
i was pretty darn excited about jennings coming to the knicks, especially when it was determined that he would be the backup PG. i don't think i've ever seen him, before coming to the knicks, not play hard. he's done some goofy stuff to earn him some spotlight on shaqtin a fool, yeah, but i don't think i've ever seen him slackin'. maybe he'll calm down a little if he gets a long-term, but i don't think it'll be much. i've heard plenty of players talk about how much they wanted to come play for the knicks and all that, but i think this guy really meant it, for real. like i think he really wants to be a MSG legend, badly.

Yep he has always played hard in the backup role.He has proved me wrong so far and I hope he keeps proving me wrong.Yeah I can remember when he came to the nba that he really wanted to come to the knicks.He got mad b/c the knicks didn't sign him then he made the knicks pay everytime they played againist him lol.He is a fun player to watch for sure!!!!

Playa2

Benchwarmer
Yep he has always played hard in the backup role.He has proved me wrong so far and I hope he keeps proving me wrong.Yeah I can remember when he came to the nba that he really wanted to come to the knicks.He got mad b/c the knicks didn't sign him then he made the knicks pay everytime they played againist him lol.He is a fun player to watch for sure!!!!

The reason he wasn't drafted by the knicks is because Mike Danphony. We could have picked him, we had no pg and we went with Jordan Hill instead.

Kiyaman

Legend
This guy is playing for a long term contract, he's showing the knicks brass that he can be a pass 1st pg and aggressive agitator on defense.

I love how the offense flowed when Jennings and Vuljac were in the backcourt with KUZ and Porzingis upfront with Willy . Teams didn't know who to defend when the ball was moving so fast, this is how we were able to build that17 point lead against the Wolves.

I would like to know why we (Horn) are not building a same-player lineup off the bench to have a full lineup of depth players on the same-page by midseason?

I believe Jennings is capable of leading a winning 2nd unit lineup of bench players having Sasha veteran talent in the backcourt alongside of him .. Jennings/Sasha/Kuz/Willy/and KP, or Quinn, or Plummer, or even Noah would give us the energy and depth 2nd lineup in the rotation we need off the bench for 16 to 24 minute per game.