The Knicks are Decent: Whoever They Are

tiger0330

Legend
Good article on the Knicks. Rather long but maybe the most useful article I've read this season about them. Disappointing we're only 16-15 when you have a core of Melo, KP and DRose but we have the 5th seed although it's largely because the EC has so many teams playing around .500 ball. We had a 22-22 record last year before the roof fell in so the Knicks can't be complacent.

Something I posted that maybe the Knicks should get another defensive ass't besides Rambis because that's a major problem with them, the author mentions Rambis during his 4 yrs as a head coach his team was never better than 27th in the NBA in defense. That fact and his awful record after taking over the team last year and I wonder why he's here?

Also the author criticized the bench other than Quinn and Holiday, I don't totally agree with his assessment there because WHG and Kuz have contributed more than anyone has expected. Jennings has been up and down, no question he can run an offense but his shooting could be a lot better, prompting me to call for bringing up Randle who is mentioned as a guy they're going to bring up when 10 day contracts begin Jan. 10.

http://bballbreakdown.com/2016/12/27/coaching-spin-knicks-decent-whoever/