noah suspended for 20 games- yessssss

paris401

Starter
suspended for some kind of drug use.... 10games this season, 10 next.... next season is already looking a bit better...

Over the counter supplement suspension. A player's suspension may never have had less of an impact on a team, even if it does carry over to next season

mafra

Legend
Allen Houston, Antonio Mcdyess, Jerome James, Vin Baker, Eddy Curry, Amar'e, J-Noah.... Knicks just love those 20-million, dead weight, roster-waste-of-space guys.

tiger0330

Legend
Allen Houston, Antonio Mcdyess, Jerome James, Vin Baker, Eddy Curry, Amar'e, J-Noah.... Knicks just love those 20-million, dead weight, roster-waste-of-space guys.
What I don't get is once we sign these guys they seem to become untradeable. Pistons stretched JSmoove after 1 1/2 seasons and he was way better, I see the same for Noah.

tiger0330

Legend
Just reading that his suspension starts when he's ruled eligible to play so if the Knicks hold him out for the rest of the season he'll be suspended for 20 games next season. Knicks are going to try to get him cleared to play this season but I don't think the league is going to buy it.

It doesn't matter. With or without him we're going to be even more of a lottery team next season than we've been this season

Broadway

All Star
It doesn't matter. With or without him we're going to be even more of a lottery team next season than we've been this season

The Chicago trade was so unnecessary...matter of fact pretty every trade Phil has made, has been awful!

tiger0330

Legend
The Chicago trade was so unnecessary...matter of fact pretty every trade Phil has made, has been awful!
PJ train wreck. I said before the season began that a 37 win season w/o a playoff spot would be unacceptable, even if it was an improvement from last year. We're so bad that the knowledgeable Knicks fan is hoping for as many losses as possible to end the season.

As much as I think we need to move on from Melo I'm not a supporter of giving the guy away. I'd consider keeping him if the best offer PJ got was Doc's son and JC.

jimkcchief88

All Star
I like Noah but damn....um um um...and Phil keeps counting his $$$$ with no regard to us fans...no apology....no zen-masterBS; just BS...what a way to ruin your "legacy." Knicks fans know now that it's was Jordan-Kobe-Shaq's legacy and had those chips had NOTHING to do with you...Phil just happened to be the head-honkey in charge on chief. Do us all a favor and get on your Harley and disappear to your ranch in Dakota wherever, and don't be heard from again:(

Kiyaman

Legend
Over the counter supplement suspension. A player's suspension may never have had less of an impact on a team, even if it does carry over to next season

The drug test on a injured Noah that hasn't performed in over a month n half (Feb. 4th) are to to FISHY for me.
I didn't like the idea of trading Lopez who were a perfect fit for the Knicks ..
Joakim Noah has a high B.Ball IQ plus Noah come with the team-ball leadership we need, and Noah play-making center skills are worth the $72M contract .. Why the Noah mention above hasn't showed up .. has a lot to do with Melo n Rose individual slow-tempo controlling every offensive possession, plus Melo n Rose are always taking their time getting back on the defensive-end .. Noah success in Florida n Chicago were Defense leads to offensive scoring.

tiger0330

Legend
Medically cleared by the Knicks today. If the NBA clears him he should start his suspension Wed, 8 games this season 12 next.