Emergency Game Thread: Knicks vs Craptors

jimkcchief88

All Star
Yep apathy abounds as the Knicks have the early game of the nBA tv doubleheader. Sucks I'm overpaying for direct tv and NBA tv isn't part of it:( Anyone out there watching can post updates here if you like. Long gone are the days you were up early on a Sunday Morning ready to go with Ewing vs Morning and Hardaway or Reggie or Micheal and Scottie with Walton and Snapper Jones on the call. Tanks again for nothin Phil:(

jimkcchief88

All Star
Dang Knicks up by 9 in the 2nd 9 minutes to go anybody watching??? What's going on??? I'm following the box score on the NBA app. I hate my direct tv $150 a month, no internet, no NBA Tv:(

tiger0330

Legend
thanks for the game thread chief. I said these young guys could win any game. None of these guys are going to drop 50 pts for you but ever since Horn has started playing these guys, teams aren't scoring 60pts by the half on us. Mixed blessing the guys being competitive because we might drop the 6th spot in the lottery.

tiger0330

Legend
Melo and KP not playing. Alpert update on both from Hornacek, KP still receiving treatment for his back, I doubt we see him the last game, Melo may play.

and1

Rotation player
i didn't even realize the game started this early. i just tuned into it now. raptors up by 4 in the 2nd.
but yeah, my excitement for this team is pretty much starting to slide. they're still my team, but i don't see a need to overpay for watching them on TV when i have the radio option.
goodbye optimum as soon as the season ends.

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanx 4 the Game-Thread Chief ...the young players has gotten off to a great start leading by 10 pts in the 2nd qtr.
Derozan doing something about that by scoring 19 pts in the first half so far

Kiyaman

Legend
Im still not thrilled by Hornacek substitution of players .. Lowry & Derozan got the Craptors playing DEFENSE to tie the score then take a 3 pt lead with 4 minute left b4 halftime

Kiyaman

Legend
Baker to N'Dour for 2 .... 50-51 Knicks
HGM for 4 .... 55-50 Knicks
Half-Time .... 55 -52 Knicks

HGM has 20 pts at the Half

tiger0330

Legend
GS 14 game win streak and KD just back on Saturday, so they've been playing well w/o him. Cavs on the other hand got slaughtered by a Hawk team that did not have one starter playing, no DH, Milsap, Schroeder or Bazemore and they lose by 14 pts. 2 games left for them and they lead the Celts by .5 game for the 1st seed. They need to figure this out if they want to get Lebron to his 7th straight finals.

tiger0330

Legend
Baker if he's going to make it in the league, he's going to have to knock down those 3s. He was wide open on that straight on 3.

You would never see DRose tie up Lowry like Baker did there.