Game thread: New York Knicks vs Toronto Raptors 11/22/2017 7:30

Emergency or not, thanks for getting this up, Rady.

Need a better showing tonight against Toronto than we had last time we played. KP in particular needs to find a way to not get manhandled again.

Got to love how Jeff Hornacek felt the need to report that Joakim Noah is sick tonight, but he would have been inactive anyway.

We need to at least try and play Noah when he?s not sick. I know I?m in the minority here, but what?s the worst that can happen if it?s just for a few games to see if he can gel with our other guys? We?re paying him so much damn money.

tiger0330

Legend
Thanks for the game thread Rady. They are going up and down the court tonight, both teams pushing the pace, Ibaka back in starting, Siakma made it tough for KP in TOR.

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanks for the Game-Thread Rady .... The Craptors are our Atlantic Division rivals we must beat this season .. especially after the last game at Craptors stadium.

Got to love how Jeff Hornacek felt the need to report that Joakim Noah is sick tonight, but he would have been inactive anyway.

We need to at least try and play Noah when he?s not sick. I know I?m in the minority here, but what?s the worst that can happen if it?s just for a few games to see if he can gel with our other guys? We?re paying him so much damn money.

I grade Horn a C- minus for not putting WHG in the rotation for 18 minute of playing-time at the F/C position throughout Noahs 12 game suspension. The majority of our losses came from having a 3-guard lineup on the court to long in a game .. when we could've had a trio front-court lineup of Quinn/WHG/and Mcderm for 6 minutes on the court once or twice in a game.

Knicks trail 11 at the half. Raptors are just a tough team for us. They don?t let up and even though we?re not playing poorly, the Raptors do a great job weathering our rallies and then countering with big shots.

tiger0330

Legend
59-48 TOR at the half. They are hitting their 3s making 6 more 3s then us, great ball movement by them getting them good looks on their shots.

We?re losing by 3 early in the 3rd. This is a good game so far. Both teams showing good ball movement and tough physical defense.

tiger0330

Legend
CLee has 7 pts and Knicks cut the lead to 3 on THJ block of Valencunis at the rim which leads to a Kanter layup, guys feeding on the MSG crowd energy it looks to me.

We?ve outscored the Raptors 32 to 3 in the 1st 10 minutes of the 3rd quarter, including 28 straight points. Wow. Just wow.

41 to 10 Knicks outscore Raptors in the 3rd quarter. We lead 20 going into the 4th. Let?s finish them early and end this. Let?s go Knicks!